If a man has the following symptoms, it indicates that the prostate problem is coming soon
Prostatitis, as a common male chronic disease, often occurs in men under the age of 50. It has caused great trouble to the majority of men's work and life. So what are the symptoms of prostatitis? In daily life, how should male friends prevent prostatitis? How should prostatitis be treated clinically? Next, let's go and understand with Xiaobian!
Prostatitis is a common urological disease in men. The common symptoms of prostatitis are as follows:
1. There will be bladder irritation, frequent urination, urgency, weakness, bifurcations (not obvious) and impure urine; The urine is yellow and foam is abundant (especially when urinating). The urethra is burning, painful and radiating to the head of the penis. In the morning, there may be secretions such as mucus at the urethral orifice, and the feeling of urination difficulty may also occur.
2. The discomfort of falling and swelling of the urethra, perineum and anus, and the swelling and pain of squatting, defecating and sitting on the chair and stool for a long time are aggravated.
3. Perineal pain (between the testicles and anus), there is a large knot on the left side of the testicles, swelling, groin pain, testicular pain (most patients are left testicles, a few patients are right), thigh root pain.
4. Chronic prostatitis can cause hypolibido and ejaculation pain, premature ejaculation, and affect the quality of semen. After urination or defecation, it can also appear white urethral orifice, and it can appear blood sperm when combined with seminal vesiculitis. The sexual ability is poor, firm but not firm, and the time is short. Irritation, inability to ejaculate, frigidity, pain after ejaculation, spermatorrhea and ejaculation.
5. Sometimes the urine drips white, and when the stool is forced, there is also liquid outflow, and the semen turns yellow, jelly like, not liquefied, and constipation. The glans is a little red (and the temperature of the glans is relatively cool). The tongue coating is very white or yellow, with bad breath and poor digestion and absorption.
6. The pain of chronic prostatitis is not only limited to the urethra and perineum, but also radiates to its vicinity. The following low back pain is most common. In addition, the penis, spermatic cord, testicular scrotum, lower abdomen, groin area (thigh root), thigh, rectum and other places can be affected.
7. Chronic prostatitis can be combined with neurasthenia, showing fatigue, dizziness, insomnia, etc; Prolonged prostatitis can even cause allergic reactions in the body, such as conjunctivitis and arthritis.