How to treat impotence? Erectile dysfunction, also known as erectile dysfunction (ED) internationally, means that when there is sexual desire, the penis cannot erect or the erection is not firm, or although there is an erection and a certain degree of hardness, it cannot maintain sufficient sexual intercourse time, thereby hindering sexual intercourse or unable to complete sexual intercourse.
1. There are many reasons for impotence:
One is psychological factors, such as emotional apathy between spouses or tension for certain reasons, which can lead to impotence;
The second is physiological reasons such as abnormalities in the penile erection center.
2、 Treating impotence
1. Treatment of vascular impotence: According to statistics of impotence patients in China, mental impotence accounts for 67-56%, vascular impotence accounts for 29%, and venous impotence accounts for 22% 43% of cases have insufficient arterial blood supply, accounting for 6% and 6%, and surgical treatment is generally adopted.
2. Psychological therapy: The most important measure is to help patients understand the changes in sexual function under normal circumstances, so that both men and women can understand the entire process of sexual physiological reactions, eliminate misconceptions, and increase confidence recovery. This is also a treatment method for erectile dysfunction
3. Penile prosthesis implantation: applicable to organic impotence that is difficult to treat due to various reasons, such as diabetes, neurological, postoperative, genital malformation, etc. After long-term treatment with various methods, the couple firmly demands the surgical personnel.
4. Endocrine therapy: This type of impotence is mainly used for patients who truly lack hormones and should not be abused.
Erectile dysfunction is divided into congenital and pathological types. The former is rare and difficult to cure; The latter is very common and has a high cure rate. The United States once investigated the common people, and its incidence rate accounted for 8% of adult men; China is estimated to account for approximately 10%. Patients with erectile dysfunction should find their own cause and actively seek treatment.