Vulva is one of the important parts of women. It is soft and may be injured accidentally. Whitening and itching of female vulva are common private diseases. This has brought a great impact on women's life and work, so women should protect the vulva and treat immediately after finding abnormal problems. How is it that many of the female vulvae are red and swollen with pain? How should female vulva be cared for?
How is female vulva inflamed and painful?
1. Trauma (birth injury). When pregnant women give birth, perineal laceration causes local nerve and blood vessel injury, and a few of them cause vulvar leukoplakia, which is one of the causes of vulvar leukoplakia.
2. Heredity. More than 10% - 30% of patients with vulvar vitiligo are caused by heredity. The main type of vulvar vitiligo caused by heredity is atrophic type, and the patients are mainly young girls. Clinically, patients under 15 years old should first pay attention to genetic factors and investigate whether their parents have vulvar vitiligo patients.
3. Inflammation. Local nerve and blood vessel injury, resulting in trichomoniasis vaginitis, mycotic vaginitis, cervical erosion and other inflammation in a small number of pregnant women, resulting in increased secretion of the vulva and leukorrhea degeneration, long-term irritation of the vulva, causing vulvar leukoplakia
How to treat female vulval pain?
1. Timely prevention in daily life
(1) . Keep the vulva clean and dry, especially during menstruation, pregnancy and puerperium, wash the vulva every day and change underwear.
(2) Those with pruritus vulvae should frequently cut their nails and wash their hands, and do not scratch their skin to prevent bacterial infection caused by ulceration.
(3) . Do not wear chemical fiber underwear, tights, and cotton underwear. Pay attention to the solution concentration, temperature and time, and precautions when taking local sitz bath.
(4) Many patients are under psychological and interpersonal pressure. It is recommended to ask them about their interpersonal relationships, including their relationship with their sexual partners. In addition, patients must be explained that these problems are to solve their pain.
2. Carry out relevant inspections in time and apply the right medicine to the case.
(1) . Inquire, listen patiently to the patient's talk at the initial diagnosis, and carefully check the vulva, vagina and mouth; The vaginal secretions were examined by microscopy and PCR; It is better to exclude various vulvar pain diseases with clear etiology.
(2) Department examination and direct microscopic examination of vaginal secretions can detect fungi. Human papillomavirus was detected by polymerase chain reaction (PCR), and some patients could detect human papillomavirus.
(3) Other auxiliary inspections.