Chronic cervicitis is a familiar gynecological inflammation that can have a serious impact on women. When treating it, we should also pay attention to methods, and the therapeutic effects of some traditional Chinese medicine are also worth noting.
Treatment of chronic cervicitis
1. Physical therapy:
(1) Electric ironing: The treatment of chronic cervicitis with electric ironing involves burning the entire lesion tissue to cause necrosis and detachment. The treatment must reach a certain depth in order to achieve the desired therapeutic effect. However, after surgery, a large area of scars may be left, which may affect the secreting glands and cause changes in cervical mucus, leading to infertility. Of course, this is not absolute either. High level surgery can minimize these hazards to the greatest extent possible.
(2) Cryotherapy: Using refrigerant to rapidly cause ultra-low temperature, causing inflammation tissue to freeze, necrosis, denaturation, and detachment. The wound surface is repaired through tissue repair to achieve the purpose of treating the disease.
(3) Laser therapy: When treating chronic cervicitis, if laser therapy is used, it can cause scabs and peeling of the inflammatory tissue, resulting in new skin growth.
(4) Microwave therapy: Microwave is a new type of physical therapy that aims to instantly produce a small range of high thermal coagulation when microwave electrodes come into contact with local diseased tissue.
(5) Bom light therapy: Bom light therapy instrument is a new instrument for treating cervicitis. After surgery, antibiotics are used for 10 days, pelvic baths are prohibited for 2 weeks, and couples are prohibited from living for 1 month. Follow up 1-2 months after surgery.
(6) Infrared coagulation method: Using infrared radiation, local tissues coagulate, necrotize, and shed, forming non inflammatory superficial ulcers. After the granulation tissue grows, it finally covers the newly formed squamous epithelium and is cured. This method has fewer side effects, less vaginal discharge after surgery, and a thin scab film that falls off quickly.
2. Drug therapy
(1) Vaginal flushing: A 1:5000 potassium permanganate solution can be used to flush the vagina before applying medication.
(2) Local medication:
① After vaginal cleaning, apply a 10% -20% silver nitrate cotton swab and apply it locally. Apply once a week, 2-4 times per course of treatment, and gently wipe the area with a saline cotton ball after application. This method is simple and suitable for grassroots departments.
② Potassium dichromate solution: This medicine has bactericidal and anti-inflammatory effects. This method is simple, easy to prepare, requires less medication, has fewer side effects, and is convenient to carry. It is suitable for grassroots institutions or post census.