Male friends are currently under great mental pressure and can only return home for a rest after finishing their work every day. Therefore, under the dual impact of this physical and mental impact, male friends are highly likely to develop prostate disease. So how do we prevent the invasion and harm of prostate disease?
1. Take a warm bath. Taking a warm bath can relieve the tension between muscles and prostate gland, alleviate discomfort symptoms, and regular bathing in warm water is undoubtedly very beneficial for patients with prostate disease. If you use warm water sitz baths to massage the genitals 1-2 times a day, you can also receive good results.
2. Relax more. Life stress may increase the chance of prostate enlargement. Clinically, when the pressure of life slows down, prostate symptoms can be alleviated, so we should try to maintain a relaxed state at ordinary times.
3. Temper your sexual life. To prevent prostate hypertrophy, it is necessary to start paying attention from a young age. The key is to have a moderate sexual life and not indulge or abstain. Frequent sexual activity can cause the prostate to become congested for a long time, leading to prostate enlargement. Therefore, especially in the youth with strong sexual desire, it is necessary to pay attention to abstinence in sexual life, avoid repeated hyperemia of the prostate, and provide time for the prostate to fully recover and repair. Of course, excessive abstinence can cause fullness and discomfort, which is also detrimental to the prostate gland.
4. Do not hold urine. Once the bladder is filled with urine, you should urinate. Holding urine is not good for the bladder and prostate. Before taking a long-distance bus, you should empty your urine before taking the bus. If you need to urinate urgently on the way, you should greet the driver, get off and urinate, and never hold your breath.
5. Drink more water. Drinking more water can lead to more urination. High concentration urine can cause some irritation to the prostate, and long-term adverse stimulation is harmful to the prostate. Drinking more water can not only dilute blood, but also effectively dilute the concentration of urine.