Lice, I believe everyone is familiar with it. We usually see lice bite on the surface of the skin. So, what about pubic lice?
What is a pubic louse?
The pubic louse, as its name implies, is a louse that grows in the pubic hair. It is a parasite. When it bites the skin, it will cause itching in the private parts of the human body. Many people may pay more attention to hygiene, but when they go out for a trip, they have symptoms of infection with pubic lice disease. Once you search for relevant information, you can also see a lot of news about the infection of pubic lice in travel. During the Spring Festival holiday, many people choose to travel for the Spring Festival, so what should be done on the way to avoid infection with these abominable pubic lice?
How to prevent pubic lice when traveling?
1. Self-provided towels: Although many hotels have prepared shower supplies, towels and bath towels, here is a reminder that you should use your own towels when you go out as much as possible. After all, most of the towels used in hotels are reused.
2. Shower as much as possible: When traveling, try to take a shower instead of taking a bath.
3. Make sure that the toilet is disinfected and clean: It is best to use the toilet after wiping it with disinfected wipes or fully cleaning it before going out. If conditions permit, disposable toilet mats can be prepared in advance.
4. Daily cleaning of private parts: Some people may not be so careful about personal cleaning when they go out, but daily cleaning of private parts must be done. At the same time, change your underwear every day.
5. Avoid unclean sex life: sex life is one of the important ways of infection of pubic lice, because pubic lice are mainly parasitic parasites on pubic hair, so if the sexual partner is infected with pubic lice disease, even wearing a seat belt can not stop the transmission of pubic lice; Therefore, if the sexual partner is infected with pubic lice or has symptoms of itching in private parts, he should avoid sex. In addition, you should also pay attention to cleaning your private parts before and after sex.
In addition, if conditions permit, disposable quilt covers and pillowcases can also be prepared in advance. If there is no time to prepare, it is recommended to avoid sleeping naked.
What if I get infected with pubic lice?
Although the pubic louse sounds terrible, it is not difficult to treat. So once the infection is found, don't panic and use drugs without permission, otherwise it may aggravate the disease. As for the treatment of pubic lice, here are also some suggestions:
1. Shave off the pubic hair. The pubic hair is the parasitic site of the pubic lice, and its claws will tightly grasp the hair shaft and it is not easy to separate from it. Therefore, once infected with the pubic lice, the patient is required to shave off the pubic hair and burn it, and completely remove it.
2. Timely treatment, standardized use of drugs, external use of drugs with internal use of drugs, the treatment cycle must be in accordance with the doctor's advice, and can not stop the drug without permission because the symptoms are relieved. After treatment, regular follow-up should be carried out under the guidance of doctors to understand the removal of pubic lice in the body.
3. Clean up the source of infection in time, thoroughly clean and disinfect the bed sheets, towels, bath towels and underwear, scald them with boiling water, and expose them to the sun.
4. The pubic lice disease should be treated together with the sexual partner, and both sides need to insist on treatment.