Many people have become accustomed to these small details of life, but in fact, these symptoms are manifestations of deficiency of qi and blood.
People often describe young men as "vigorous and vigorous". So, what exactly are "qi" and "blood"? Professor Yang Li of the Chinese Academy of Traditional Chinese Medicine said that "Qi" and "blood" are the basic substances that constitute and maintain human life activities. In a sense, they are equivalent to the energy of the human body.
The so-called "Qi" refers to the power that enables human organs to function, and has physiological functions such as maintaining vitality, warming the human body, and defending against external pathogens. "Qi" is like the "gasoline" of the human body, promoting the movement of the five viscera and six internal organs, maintaining normal temperature on the body surface, and preventing various viruses from invading.
The term "blood" in traditional Chinese medicine has two meanings, one of which refers to the term "blood" flowing in the veins in Western medicine, which has the physiological functions of nourishing and nourishing the whole body; The second refers to the operational carrier that coexists with "Qi". There is a saying in traditional Chinese medicine that "Qi is the commander of blood, and blood is the mother of Qi." Qi promotes the operation of blood, and blood nourishes and enriches Qi.
How to identify male blood gas deficiency
If we compare the human body to a growing plant, Qi is sunlight, and blood is rain and dew. The two work together to make the human body thrive. This is true not only for the entire human body, but also for every viscera. Qi and blood can be found in some details of the human body. As long as these small details are distinguished, the operating state of qi and blood in various viscera can be clearly recognized, which is helpful for predicting diseases and maintaining health.
1. Eyes: Mainly looking at the color and clarity of the eyes. Children all have clear eyes, and "old age and yellow pearls" generally refers to middle-aged people. Clear and bright eyes with a vibrant appearance indicate sufficient Qi and blood; The turbid and yellow color of the whites of the eyes indicates insufficient liver qi and blood; There is a close relationship between white eyes and the lungs and large intestine. If there is blood in the white eyes, it is mostly heat in the lungs and large intestine; Large bags under the eyes indicate spleen deficiency; Dry and astringent eyes and heavy eyelids also represent insufficient qi and blood; If both eyes are dull and dull, it is a manifestation of qi and blood failure.
2. Look at the ear: The ear is a microcosm of the human body, and changes in almost all organs can be reflected in the ear, with the kidney being the most closely related. People often say, "Blessed are the big ears." People with thick and big ears show sufficient kidney qi; People with thin and small ears often suffer from kidney qi deficiency. Ears are large, soft, with more meat and less bone, and plump earlobes, indicating that the person's innate nutritional status is good; "The small, stiff ears, lack of flesh and bone, and thin earlobes represent a person's congenital deficiency.".
The pale white color of the ears is commonly seen in people with cold and colds, as well as in those with insufficient yang; Ears are red and swollen, often characterized by "excessive heat", commonly seen in the liver and gall bladder with excessive heat or dampness; There is a clear diagonal line on the earlobe, indicating deficiency of heart qi; Tinnitus and deafness both indicate kidney qi weakness. People with localized nodular or cord-shaped bumps, punctate depressions, and no gloss in the ear often indicate chronic organic diseases, such as liver cirrhosis, tumors, and so on. "Local blood vessels in the ear are excessively filled and dilated, with circular or segmental changes visible. This is commonly seen in people with cardiopulmonary dysfunction, such as coronary heart disease and asthma.".
3. Looking at hair: Hair is closely related to liver and kidney. If the liver has sufficient blood, the hair can have sufficient blood supply; The essence of the kidney is fundamental to the human body, and the growth of hair and the maintenance of health are closely related to the kidney. Whitening of hair is a sign of decline in liver blood and kidney qi; However, some teenagers have white hair in a short period of time, accompanied by bad temper and are prone to anger, mostly due to liver stagnation and blood heat; If accompanied by insufficient sleep, waist and knee weakness, and tinnitus, it is a signal of insufficient kidney qi. If there is a large amount of shedding, and the hair is becoming thinner and thinner, it is necessary to be alert to the entire body's Qi and blood problems. "If your hair is greasy, it indicates that the spleen and lungs are not in harmony. If the spleen has too much qi, and the lung has too much qi, there will be excessive scalp oil.". The growth rate of hair is related to liver blood. If liver blood is insufficient, hair grows slowly and tends to dry out.
4. Hand Watch: First of all, the temperature of the hand is a direct manifestation of the body's Qi and blood. "If you have sufficient qi and blood, your hands are always warm, while if your palms are warm or sweaty, or your hands are cold, it is all due to insufficient qi and blood.". If the pulp of the finger is flat, weak, or the tip of the finger is thin, it indicates insufficient qi and blood. However, if the pulp of the finger is full and the flesh is elastic, it indicates sufficient qi and blood.
The palms of the hands are thick and powerful, full of elasticity, generally full of qi and blood, and have a strong physique; If the palm of the hand is thick and weak, with poor elasticity, it is often characterized by poor energy and fatigue. "The palms of the hands are soft, thin, and weak, with excessive energy loss and physical weakness.".
"A person's fingernails have a half moon shaped" little moon ". Normally, except for the little finger, they should have a half moon shape.". "If there is no half moon on the finger or only a half moon on the thumb, it indicates that there is a heavy cold and insufficient qi and blood in the human body.".
5. Look at the skin: Mainly look at gloss, elasticity, and wrinkles. The skin is closely related to the lung, with a pink tinge in the white of the skin, which is glossy, elastic, wrinkle free, and spotless, representing sufficient qi and blood in the lung. On the contrary, rough skin, lack of luster, dark, yellow, white, cyan, red, and long spots all represent poor physical condition and insufficient Qi and blood.
In addition, the complexion is also a "barometer" of qi and blood. Pale complexion indicates insufficient kidney qi, while pale complexion indicates insufficient liver qi.
6. Dental examination: The relationship between teeth and the kidney is most closely related, such as sparse teeth in adults, tooth looseness, tooth root exposure, and other issues, most of which are kidney qi deficiency. Gingivals are associated with the gastrointestinal tract. If there is a simple swelling of the gums, it is mostly caused by rising stomach fire, and may also be related to gastritis. The main reason for tooth loosening and falling off is due to the lack of firmness of the alveolar bone, which is often caused by osteoporosis. Gingival atrophy represents a lack of qi and blood. When you notice that the gap between your teeth becomes larger and it becomes easier to jam your teeth, you should pay attention to your physical condition.
7. Listening to voice: A person's voice is also a representative of qi and blood. A person with sufficient qi and blood has a loud and powerful voice, which is also an important manifestation of sufficient lung qi. If the blood and Qi are abnormal, the voice of a person can also be reflected. For example, people with excessive liver qi or hyperactivity of liver yang often shout and cry; People with depressed liver qi will sigh and sigh.
8. Watching sleep: fall asleep quickly, sleep deeply, breathe evenly, and wake up naturally after a sleep, indicating sufficient qi and blood; "People who have difficulty falling asleep, are prone to panic attacks, awaken easily, urinate frequently at night, and breathe deeply or snore often experience symptoms of deficiency of qi and blood.". In addition, loving sleep is also a manifestation of deficiency of qi and blood.
Men with insufficient blood gas may as well eat these foods
To replenish blood, it is advisable to eat more pumpkins in daily life. This kind of food, praised by Chen Xiuyuan, a famous doctor in the Qing Dynasty, as "the wonderful product for replenishing blood", has excellent blood nourishing effects. Modern medical research has found that pumpkin contains a large amount of plant protein, carotene, vitamins, essential amino acids, etc. In addition to cobalt, which is an important component of vitamin B12 and can help the normal functioning of red blood cells in the blood.
Pumpkin also contains rich zinc, which directly affects the function of mature red blood cells; Pumpkin is also rich in iron, which is the basic trace element in the production of hemoglobin. These are all raw materials for nourishing blood.
Litchi has a sweet and sour taste and a warm nature, which is beneficial to the spleen and liver meridians.
Functions: tonifying the spleen and nourishing blood, promoting fluid production and relieving thirst, regulating qi and relieving pain. Suitable for deficiency cold stomachache, abdominal pain, diarrhea; Qi stagnation, stomachache, abdominal pain, hiccup. People with heat syndrome, yin deficiency and excessive fire should avoid eating.
Grapes taste sweet and sour, have a smooth nature, and are beneficial to the spleen, lung, and kidney meridians.
Function: replenish qi and blood, strengthen muscles and bones, and facilitate urination. Suitable for constipation due to blood deficiency, lack of food due to spleen deficiency, stagnation of water due to spleen deficiency, and dampness syndrome. People with external symptoms (colds) should avoid eating.
Cuttlefish has a salty taste and a mild nature, which belongs to the liver and kidney meridians.
Function: Nourishing blood and nourishing yin. Suitable for anemia caused by vomiting of blood due to stomach diseases, hematochezia due to intestinal diseases, and gastrointestinal bleeding.
"Red dates have always been the representative of nourishing blood. They contain a large amount of vitamins, fructose, and amino acids. Chinese traditional medicine believes that red dates have a warm nature and can help the body effectively improve blood circulation.". In addition, certain components contained in jujube can also increase the content of red blood cells in the blood, thereby enhancing the hematopoietic function of the bone marrow.
Peanuts taste sweet and have a smooth nature. They belong to the lung and spleen meridians.
Functions: Nourishing blood, resolving blood stasis, relieving cough, and vomiting. Suitable for blood stasis, stomachache, blood deficiency, constipation, nausea and vomiting. People with dampness syndrome, qi stagnation syndrome, and diarrhea should avoid eating; Not suitable for eating with cantaloupes.
In the face of the question of what to eat to replenish blood the fastest, sugarcane is also a good choice. There are a large number of trace elements in sugarcane, including iron, zinc, calcium, phosphorus, manganese, and so on. Among them, the content of iron is the most abundant, which can be as high as nine milligrams per kilogram, ranking first among fruits. Because of this, sugar cane has such a powerful effect on nourishing blood, and even has the reputation of nourishing blood fruit.