Like many women, Xiaoman is such a living case. She is a dancer, but she has two husbands: one is the in-marriage husband who has a marriage and children with her, and the other is the extramarital husband who shares her work and emotional life from morning to night. Her husband in marriage brings her a sense of security, while her husband out of marriage is humorous, intelligent and talented, which makes her deeply fascinated.
She spends nearly 9 hours with him every day. The chemical changes between them are obvious and easy to detect. The paradox is that they often have the opportunity to be alone because of business relations, but so far they have not had any sexual relations. Is this kind of ambiguity cheating?
Many people believe that as long as there is no access to sex, they can say to themselves and others: we have done nothing wrong.
However, this ambiguous emotion has an invisible impact on Xiaoman's marriage relationship, resulting in many doubts and mistrust between the husband and wife, which leads to the end of the relationship.
Usually, at the beginning of an extramarital affair, people will feel more concerned than at home, and this sweet feeling will make them mistakenly think they are understood and feel that there is new hope in life. That kind of feeling is sweet, by contrast, it is boring to go home.
For some couples, especially women, sexual betrayal may be more serious than emotional infidelity. But in fact, sexual behavior does not necessarily involve feelings or intimate relationships, while emotional connections are closer to each other's understanding and ties, and even have unconsciously changed from a "good feeling" or "appreciation" perspective to a "like" or "love" relationship.
So, how do you feel those "unconscious"? What about those "signs of love" that cross the line? According to research, early awareness of these eight "unconsciousness" will enable these quiet states to be consciously detected, and then move away from another relationship that is about to enter.
1. I spent a lot of time and energy getting along with a person. Some things even your partner doesn't know, but you are willing to share with him.
2. Start dressing up for that person.
3. I will find time to be with him, and that time is very important to you.
4. If your partner accidentally sees you with him, you will feel guilty and shocked, but you will never tell him about these things.
5. You will share with him the feelings and feelings of dissatisfaction in marriage.
6. When you send and receive emails, make phone calls or send text messages, you will try to keep them confidential, and even destroy the consumption documents you went out with him.
7. When you get along with him, your mood will become particularly excited.
8. At important times, such as birthday and Valentine's Day, you will think about who he is with now? What are you doing?
Some emotions may be difficult to stop for a while, but I suggest that before you need to seek expert assistance in your marriage, please give your marriage a chance. All you need to do is to end such ambiguity. No matter who you will be with in the future, it is not a good thing for you and anyone to give up the "marriage relationship" halfway. On the contrary, if you can learn and communicate through this matter, and even understand each other, it will be wiser than to destroy this marriage.
The most important thing is that most people tend to ignore it. That is, after things happen, few people will go to introspection. What is the reason why they want to have emotional connection with others? Was it the infidelity of the previous partner who was hurt? Or the lack of security and trust in life, or other factors, all of which are worth pondering.
As for the ambiguity, is there any cheating? Standing on the dividing line between law and sexuality, the answer is "no"; But from the psychological level, I think you already have the answer.