Balanitis can be said to be a common male disease. There are many kinds of balanitis. The symptoms of different types of balanitis are different. It is best to treat balanitis immediately when it is found. Otherwise, it will bring great trouble to men.
Symptoms of balanitis
1. Balanitis capitis
There is erythema or papule at the glans, and small blisters appear on the erythema, and finally the small blisters gradually collapse to form a ulcerated surface.
2. Candida albicans balanitis
This type of symptom is that there will be some erythema on the foreskin glans, and it will also be accompanied by small blisters. If there is an acute attack, these sites will be directly ulcerated.
3. Acute superficial balanitis
At first, local redness, penis redness, swelling, glans itching, gently opening the foreskin, hyperemia, erosion, bleeding, and severe local ulceration.
4. Circular ulcerative balanitis
Erythema appeared on the glans and foreskin, and these erythema gradually spread, and all the back were ulcerated.
What is the cause of balanitis
1. Due to unclean sexual intercourse, infection of Candida albicans, trichomonas, chlamydia, mycoplasma and gonococcus can cause prepuce balanitis. The non-infection reason is mainly due to the long prepuce and insufficient cleaning, and the unclean thing between the prepuce and the glans, which stimulates the local prepuce and mucous membrane to cause glans inflammation.
2. Masturbation injury: young people have strong sexual desire and often masturbate. If masturbation is too rough, the foreskin will be damaged to a certain extent. When masturbating, the spirit is excited, the damage is small, and may not be noticed, but the foreskin injury is easily contaminated by bacteria, causing foreskin inflammation.
3. Do not pay attention to genital hygiene: the sebaceous glands in the foreskin of young men secrete vigorously, do not pay attention to cleaning the external genitalia, or do not turn the foreskin when cleaning, and the sebaceous glands secrete under the foreskin, forming a beancurd-like foreskin scale. The foreskin scale is a good culture agent for bacteria, and it is easy to induce foreskin inflammation if it is not removed in time.
4. Excessive prepuce or prepuce: prepuce scaling is easy to accumulate in the prepuce of prepuce patients, which is difficult to remove. Therefore, it is no wonder that patients with long foreskin or phimosis often suffer from foreskin inflammation. If you have long foreskin or phimosis, you should choose to go to the hospital for circumcision. The operation is very simple, without hospitalization, and can be cured in about a week.