The condom you want to purchase is suitable for you, and you need to have a certain understanding of the length of your penis before purchasing. Only by clarifying your personal size can you choose a suitable condom size! When your penis size is not within the normal range, you can choose to purchase condoms at certain stores instead of just buying condoms that are not suitable for you.
How to choose a suitable condom for oneself
1. Before measuring the size of your penis, choose a comfortable environment and rest appropriately to calm your mood.
2. Measure the length of the penis under normal conditions, take out a ruler, one end against the pubic symphysis, and the other end is based on the external opening of the glans urethra, which is the normal length of the penis.
3. Measure the thickness of the penis. When the penis is fully erect, circle a thin line around the middle of the penis and measure the length of the line to obtain the circumference of the penis. Divide it by 3.14 to calculate the diameter of the penis, which is closest to the actual data.
4. Based on the calculation results and referring to the national condom model and corresponding data, purchase the condom that is closest to your own data. You can first buy a small bag in the mall and try it on. If you find it unsuitable, you can make timely adjustments and replacements.
5. Men with larger or smaller penises may not be able to find suitable products in legitimate shopping malls. We suggest that you can also shop online on reputable websites to calmly and conveniently choose your favorite brand styles and sizes.
6. After fully understanding your suitable model, try selecting various types of condoms. You can search online to learn about the types, prices, and pictures of various legitimate brand condoms.
7. Choose the appropriate type. In addition to regular condoms, ultra-thin condoms are designed to minimize the impact of the condom on pleasure, while granular and threaded condoms are designed to enhance friction against the female vagina, with small particles or fine spirals on their outer walls. Different types of condoms have various appearances, purely for pleasure.
Conclusion: Condom merchants have created more fashionable condoms to meet the needs of different consumers. However, some condoms can only be said to have beautiful designs, but the contraceptive effect has not been greatly improved. For example, various colored condoms have been introduced, and condoms with fragrance are not lagging behind. These are not the best choices for consumers, and it is best to choose simple brand condoms.