After menstrual abnormalities occur, we must face them correctly. Especially for the phenomenon of early menstruation, it is necessary to clarify the cause, provide targeted treatment and treatment.
Is it normal for menstruation to be advanced by 5 days
Menstruation, also known as monthly events, monthly water, monthly messages, physiology, aunts, and blushing, is referred to in traditional Chinese medicine as menstrual bleeding. Many people experience menstruation once a month, which refers to regular and periodic uterine bleeding. The first day of bleeding is the beginning of the menstrual cycle, and the interval between the first day of two menstrual cycles is called the menstrual cycle. Therefore, the calculation of the menstrual cycle should include the time of menstruation. The normal menstrual cycle is 28-35 days, and the length of the cycle varies from person to person. 7-10 days in the morning and evening can be considered a normal range. As long as a certain regularity is maintained, menstrual irregularities cannot be considered.
From the above perspective, it is within the normal range for menstruation to be advanced by 5 days. Mothers before pregnancy do not need to worry too much to avoid affecting their mood. However, if the timing of menstruation is irregular and there are other physical discomfort. Go to the hospital promptly to check if it is caused by other gynecological diseases, in order to receive timely treatment. During pregnancy preparation, women must have a good lifestyle and physical condition in order to conceive as soon as possible.
Reasons for menstrual cycle being 5 days earlier
1. Emotional changes. Great joy and great sorrow, high pressure in life and work, affecting women's endocrine system, and premature menstruation.
2. Changes in the living environment. Changes in external environments such as moving and job transfers can disrupt the menstrual cycle of some women.
3. Drug effects. After taking some medications, it can lead to endocrine disorders in women, such as contraceptives, chemotherapy drugs, and psychotherapy drugs. After stopping medication, menstruation generally gradually returns to normal.
4. Life and rest are irregular. Less rest time can also affect changes in the menstrual cycle, leading to earlier menstruation. So, regular life rest and sufficient rest are important for women.
Cook 5 days before menstruation
1. Using the umbilical cord method, take 10 grams each of Danpi, Huangbai, and Artemisia annua, and 12 grams each of fabric and ground bone bark to develop powder. Take a small amount of vinegar and apply it to the umbilical cord hole, fix it with tape, and replace it once a day.
2. Using the acupoint application method, take 10 grams of castor seed kernels, mash them up like mud, apply them to the Baihui acupoint on the top of the head, and replace them when dry.
3. Using the smoking method, smoke the Yinbai acupoints with moxa sticks for 20 minutes each time, twice a day. It is best to smoke the Yinbai acupoints before menstruation, one minute outside the inner corner of the toenail. If you don't have moxa sticks, you can use cigarettes instead.
4. In daily diet, people should eat foods that nourish the blood and kidneys, mainly with a mild and warm nature, such as beef, lamb, pork, etc. Eating various types of meat in pieces is beneficial for nutrient absorption. Eat shrimp and eel 2-3 times a week to nourish the blood and kidneys. Eat more warm vegetables, preferably with a 1:1 ratio of meat to vegetables. Be sure to avoid eating cold and cool foods, regardless of the temperature or nature of the food. Try to eat less spicy and hot food. Don't eat fruits. Do not eat food that emits fumes, such as radishes, hawthorn, flower tea, beans, etc. You can find the food attribute table for reference.
Precautions for Menstruation Advance by 5 Days
1. Eat more fresh fruits and vegetables.
2. Being irritable can hinder the adjustment of physiological days, so it should be spacious, comfortable, and optimistic.
3. During the pre menstrual cycle and menstrual period, one should not engage in excessive labor or activities.
4. Hot foods such as chili, garlic, leeks, lettuce, cinnamon, coffee, pepper, lamb, dog meat, venison, wine, etc. Eat less foods that promote blood circulation, such as sharks, crabs, hawthorn, peaches, and sugar.