Prevention of genital herpes
HSV - mainly causes lip herpes, pharyngitis, corneal conjunctivitis and sporadic encephalitis HSV-2 infection mainly causes genital herpes, but the clinical situation is the opposite.
1. Patients with active genital herpes should never have sexual relations with anyone to avoid unclean sexual intercourse and improper sexual relations;
2. Sexual intercourse is prohibited during treatment, and spouse examination is necessary;
The local injuries should be kept clean and dry to prevent secondary infection;
4. After cure or recurrence, attention should be paid to prevent the inducing factors such as cold, cold and fatigue to reduce recurrence.
At present, there is no special prevention method. Animal experiments show that vaccination with dead HSV vaccine or live attenuated HSV vaccine has immune effect, so the virus is closely related to some cancers, so routine prevention is not carried out. Recently, purified herpes virus envelope glycoprotein can avoid the cancer risk of herpes virus DNA.
ACV also has a preventive effect. Condoms may reduce the spread of diseases, especially in the asymptomatic detoxification period, but when genital damage occurs, the use of condoms can not avoid transmission.
The harm of genital herpes
1. Infertility: Genital herpes is extremely harmful. According to the report of foreign scientific research institutions, genital herpes may be an important factor leading to infertility and male infertility after abortion. About 80% of women have one-time contact with men with penile herpes. Genital herpes in pregnant women can also cause neonatal infection of HSV in the uterus and infection has a serious impact on the fetus.
2. Complications: Genital herpes can also cause a series of complications, such as transmissible herpes, herpetic meningitis, prostatitis, proctitis, pelvic inflammatory disease and spinal nerve root disease. Some genital herpes virus HSVs turn to the trigeminal ganglion along the nerve axis through the peripheral nerve. HSV-2. The sacral ganglion lurks in the nerve cells for a long time. If the body is infected and relapsed due to trauma, high fever, allergy, menstruation and other reasons, symptoms such as lumbar neuritis, myelitis, radiation pain in buttocks and lower limbs, bladder paralysis and other symptoms will occur.
3. It is easy to be mixed with other diseases: genital herpes is often mixed with gonorrhea, non-gonococcal urethritis, syphilis, condyloma acuminatum, vaginal candidiasis, trichomoniasis and other sexually transmitted diseases in clinical treatment, so attention should be paid in diagnosis and treatment.