If men suffer from prostate disease, they will have nephritis and frequent urination. In serious cases, it can also affect the pregnancy of men, causing marital discord. Prostate cancer is a type of prostate disease. "It seriously affects men's health, and how men prevent prostate cancer is crucial. Doing a good job in prevention can prevent the occurrence of prostate disease.".
Prostate gland is an important organ for men, and prostate diseases have been troubling men's health problems. How to avoid prostate disease? Let's learn how men can prevent prostate cancer.
1. Men in their later years are prone to prostate cancer. Generally, it is necessary to strengthen physical exercise to improve some blood circulation and enhance the body's immunity against disease and cancer.
2. Avoiding urinary system infections and reducing the incidence of benign diseases such as prostate hyperplasia are useful ways to avoid prostate cancer. Drink more water and urinate more. Urine often washes through the urethra to assist in the discharge of prostate cancer secretions to avoid infection.
3. Tobacco and alcohol are important risk factors for prostate cancer. To avoid prostate cancer, it is necessary to change smoking and alcohol. Together, it is necessary to pay attention to a reasonable diet, eat less spicy and stimulating foods, and reduce the intake of unsaturated fatty acids. Fecal secretions can exacerbate the performance of prostate bloating. Generally, it is advisable to eat more vegetables and fruits, eat some coarse grain foods, adhere to smooth stool, and reduce the incidence of constipation.
4. Pay attention to moderate living habits, control sexual desire, and have a disciplined sexual intercourse to avoid causing prostate hyperplasia and hypertrophy.
5. Attention should be paid to personal cleanliness, including frequent cleaning of your external genitals. Lovers should also pay attention to vaginal cleaning to prevent bacteria hiding in the vulva from entering the male urethra and invading the prostate, leading to the onset of prostate cancer.
6. In middle and old age, men should generally use less or no androgen rich drugs and health products.
7. Regular examination is the key to early detection of prostate cancer. Men over the age of 50 should undergo regular digital rectal examination for cancer prevention screening.