"Exercise therapy" is very knowledgeable. Sugar friends can promote metabolism and improve insulin resistance by taking proper exercise, but if the exercise time and method are wrong, it will backfire and easily cause complications.
Evening exercise is better than morning exercise
At dusk, people's heart rate and blood pressure are the most stable, their stress ability reaches the peak of the day, and their ability to dissolve blood clots is also the strongest. Exercise during this time period is the best for human comfort, which can relax the mood and eliminate the tension during the day.
In addition, aerobic exercise after meals is very beneficial for reducing blood sugar and weight after meals, and is also another very good choice.
One minute, take 120 steps
Take two steps in one second. Recite "tick" in your heart and take two steps at the same time. You can practice for 2 minutes on the first day, and then gradually extend the time. After a period of practice, you can master the frequency of steps. After exercise, you should do 5 to 10 minutes of recovery and adjustment activities to calm your heart rate.
Medium and low intensity sports. It is better to take moderate and low intensity rhythmic exercise. As long as self-control is relatively tired and not too tired, and sweating is not too uncomfortable, it is effective that the fat can lose weight.
Matters to be reminded
1. Don't exercise after 10pm.
2. Those with large blood sugar fluctuation, obvious hypoglycemia, complicated with various acute infections, cardiac insufficiency or arrhythmia, recent thrombosis, uncontrolled blood pressure, and frequent cerebral blood insufficiency are not suitable for exercise.
3. Before exercise, measure blood sugar. If the blood sugar is lower than 5.6 mmol/L, eat cookies, bread and other snacks first, and never drink sugar water directly. If blood glucose is greater than 13.9 mmol/L, it is not suitable for exercise.
4. After exercise, measure blood sugar. Add food appropriately; Check whether there is any injury to both feet. If there is any slight damage, disinfect and clean the wound immediately, and ask medical personnel for treatment if necessary.
5. Take a warm bath to avoid catching cold. Wipe your sweat in time and do not enter the air-conditioned room immediately; Don't take a cold bath immediately, take a warm bath after a period of rest.