Vulvitis is a common gynecological inflammation, and its occurrence is also related to various factors. We should attach importance to reasonable prevention in daily life, mainly cultivating good habits.
Causes of vulvitis
1. Local skin uncleanness: The external genitalia skin is soaked in menstrual blood, vaginal secretions, urine, feces, and sweat, causing chronic inflammation of the local skin and causing external genitalitis.
2. Fungal vaginitis: itching of the external genitalia and vagina, redness of the external genitalia, bean residue like leukorrhea, unpleasant odor, and eczematous changes after scraping of the external genitalia. Therefore, it is important for women to seek medical attention promptly if they experience symptoms such as itching.
3. Sexual allergies: The main causes include allergies to semen, condoms, and friction.
4. Trichomoniasis vaginalis: vulva, vaginal pruritus, foam like leucorrhea, special odor, the same eczematic changes of vulva dermatitis after scratching.
5. Sexually transmitted diseases: Genital warts often occur in the vaginal wall, cervical opening, and vulva of women. Infectious warts with foul smelling vaginal discharge that occur in the vulva often occur in circular papules with central umbilical cord like depressions, and can also cause vulvar inflammation.
6. Drug allergy: Fixed type drug rash caused by the use of sulfonamides or other drugs in women with allergic constitution, often occurring at the boundary of the skin and mucosa of the external genitalia. In addition to local itching, it can also be accompanied by erosion and exudation.
7. Improper dressing: Women's choice of dressing is also very important. If they always wear some chemical fiber underwear or use hygiene products without strict disinfection standards, it can easily lead to poor ventilation of the female genital skin, itching, and ultimately vulvitis.
Prevention of vulvitis
1. The cleaning method for the external genitalia should be correct: to prevent vulvitis, women should clean the external genitalia daily, replace shorts, and use towels exclusively. After cleaning the towels and replaced shorts daily, they should be boiled or boiled in water for more than 30 minutes. Take them out and expose them to the sun. Avoid drying them in the shade, and hang them in a ventilated area when there is no sun.
2. Pay attention to personal hygiene: keep the external genitalia clean and dry, replace underwear, use specialized tools for external genitalia, and use hot water to wash underwear, towels, and bowls. Of course, urging husbands to also pay attention to hygiene.
3. Cannot blindly use washing liquids and drugs: Use drugs to treat vulvar inflammation, but this type of patient lacks hygiene knowledge and believes that long-term drug washing of the vulva is health care, no longer suffering from vulvitis, and long-term drug stimulation of the skin makes the vulva even more uncomfortable.