How is male prostate calcification caused? What is the best way to prevent prostate calcification
Recently, a friend told me that he felt that his urine was not smooth. He was very anxious to go to the toilet but could not get out. He was very anxious and uncomfortable. He was tortured physically and mentally. However, when he went to the hospital for an examination, it was prostate calcification. He wondered what caused it.
Next, let's investigate why men suffer from prostate calcification
1. Prostate calcification is generally formed after chronic inflammation and infection, and it is easy to cause recurrent prostatitis infection. Prostate fluid secreted by the prostate is a component of semen and directly affects fertility. It is generally accompanied by pain in the lower abdomen, perineum and hip. If not treated in time, it can cause many complications, such as seminal vesiculitis, epididymitis, orchitis, impotence, premature ejaculation, male infertility, etc.
2. Prostate calcification is due to the previous prostatitis, which will leave calcified spots after healing. Prostate calcification indicates that there was inflammation before, but now it is still. Prostate calcification (fibrosis) and calculus breed bacteria, which are one of the causes of repeated attacks of prostatitis and cannot be ignored. Prostate calcification and fibrosis are the scars left by prostatitis and the precursors of prostate stones.
3. Spicy Hot Pot is also the direct cause of prostatitis, but Spicy Hot Pot, such as alcohol and chili, can irritate the prostate and urethra. After consumption, it may cause urethral discomfort or burning symptoms that are temporary or accompanied by urination, which may cause prostatic vascular dilatation, edema or lead to decreased prostate resistance. Eating these foods often causes clinical symptoms of prostate discomfort, or is conducive to the growth and reproduction of large numbers of prostate resident bacteria, leading to the deterioration of symptoms of acute prostatitis and chronic prostatitis. Therefore, avoiding excessive drinking and eating a lot of spicy food is an important means to prevent prostatitis.
How to prevent prostate calcification?
1. Eating spicy food is also a bad eating habit that causes prostate damage. Spicy food can easily cause pelvic congestion, increase prostate pressure, and provide an opportunity for pathogenic bacteria to ride. Therefore, we should eat less spicy and pungent food every day, and do not use pepper, pepper and other seasonings when cooking to prevent prostate calcification.
2. Don't overwork, don't stay up late, live regularly, live regularly, and prevent colds. Cold and overwork can easily lead to low immune function and recurrent attacks of prostate disease.