How does Chinese medicine treat seminal vesiculitis? The most important thing to prevent seminal vesiculitis is physical exercise
The seminal vesicle is the only important organ for men. Inflammation does great harm to men. If male prostatitis, infertility and other complications are found, they must be treated as soon as possible. When the following symptoms occur, we should pay attention to them, which may be the symptoms of seminal vesiculitis. So, what are the symptoms of seminal vesiculitis?
Symptoms of seminal vesiculitis
1. Acute seminal vesiculitis
(1) People with blood circulation infection have symptoms of cold, general pain and lower abdominal pain. The symptoms of seminal vesiculitis in patients with retrograde urethral infection include frequent urination, urgency, pain in urination, perineal and rectal pain.
(2) The palpable seminal vesicle is enlarged, the tenderness is obvious, and those with abscess can have wave feeling.
2. Chronic seminal vesiculitis
(1) Abnormal semen: This is often the characteristic of chronic seminal vesiculitis. The appearance of semen is pink, dark red or brown, and a few of them are accompanied by old scurf blood clots. It is difficult to stop the blood semen, which has been prolonged for several months. Most patients have no ejaculation pain.
(2) Sexual dysfunction: Most people avoid sexual intercourse because of fear of blood sperm. Those who have sex for a long time often have decreased libido and frequent occurrence.
(3) Urinary tract symptoms: many patients with seminal vesiculitis do not have obvious urinary tract irritation symptoms. They often complain of discomfort in the perineum and lower abdomen. Some patients have a burning sensation in the urethra, which starts after ejaculation.
(4) Nervous system symptoms: fear of the influence of blood essence on the health of oneself and spouse, fear of affecting fertility, heavy ideological burden, dizziness and fatigue of patients, especially obvious for those with long course of disease.
(5) Digital examination of the rectum: the seminal vesicles of obese people are often not clear. Some patients with seminal vesiculitis have a slightly rigid mass of bilateral seminal vesicles, which are enlarged and tender. The boundary of seminal vesicles is not clear when the surrounding adhesion occurs.
According to the typical clinical manifestations, the possibility of seminal vesiculitis must be considered, and seminal vesiculitis must be differentiated from prostatitis. It is of great significance for diagnosis. Combined with imaging examination, it can be diagnosed as bacterial seminal vesiculitis.
How to prevent seminal vesiculitis?
The most important thing to prevent seminal vesiculitis is to participate in physical exercise, improve body resistance and prevent colds. When other parts of the body are found to be inflamed, they should be actively treated.
Secondly, male friends should pay attention to personal hygiene in daily life, keep their crotch dry and ventilated, do not wear tight jeans, pay attention to regular life, and do not ride bicycles for a long time.
In addition, patients should pay attention to the diet structure, the diet is mainly light, do not eat spicy and stimulating food, do not smoke or drink, and avoid prostate congestion.