Male prepuce and phimosis are harmful, so men should pay attention to actively treat their problems and do a good job in daily prevention and health care. So, how do men prevent foreskin and phimosis?
How do men prevent foreskin and phimosis?
1、 Daily basic health care
1. Popularize health knowledge, educate children and teenagers not to play with the penis at will, and newlyweds should learn relevant knowledge before marriage.
2. How do men prevent foreskin and phimosis? Patients with redundant prepuce or phimosis should be circumcised.
3. In case of incarcerated phimosis, manual reduction shall be carried out immediately, and those who fail in manual reduction shall be operated in time to prevent necrosis.
2、 Diet and health care
1. There are no special health requirements for diet when circumcision is not performed.
2. How do men prevent foreskin and phimosis? Attention should be paid to nutrition within 1 week after circumcision. Eating more meat, fish and eggs will help the incision grow.
3、 Daily care and health care
1. How do men prevent foreskin and phimosis? If circumcision is performed, the penis should be cleaned with warm water or 1:5000 potassium permanganate solution 3 days before the operation. In addition to paying attention to the above drugs after surgery to prevent bleeding and inflammation of penis erection. Also pay attention to the drying of the dressing. In case of being wetted by urine, it should be replaced in time. Generally, the suture should be removed 5-7 days after operation.
2. When circumcision is not performed, pay attention to the local cleanliness of the penis. Wash frequently. If the foreskin cannot be turned up, do not force it to turn over. If it can be turned up, after washing, restore the foreskin to its original position to avoid incarcerated phimosis.