1. Three points and one line: A well-dressed man, his shirt collar opening, belt loop and the outside of the front opening of his pants should be in line.
2. Speaking of the belt loop, if you wear a tie, the tie tip must not touch the belt loop!
3. Unless you are loosening your tie, it is impolite to loosen your tie whenever and wherever.
4. A beautiful suit and tie will make a man look very fashionable, while a good suit without tie will make him look more fashionable.
5. If you wear a suit but don't wear a tie, you can wear casual shoes. If you wear a tie, you can never wear casual shoes.
6. If you can insert two fingers between the neck and collar of a newly bought shirt, it means that the shirt will still fit after washing.
7. You can vaguely see the T-shirt inside through a man's shirt, just like a woman wearing pants that can reveal her underwear.
8. If it is not professional hand washing, a shirt of more than 300 yuan will soon be worth only 25 yuan.
9. Spiritual hairstyle and a pair of good shoes are better than an expensive suit.
10. The life of a pair of shoes worth 90 yuan should be half that of a pair of shoes worth 180 yuan, while a pair of shoes worth 1000 yuan will accompany you for life.
12. All buttons of the double-breasted suit should not be buckled, especially the collar button.
13. If you are not sure what clothes to wear on a certain occasion, then the emphasis is much better than casual. People will think you will go to a more important occasion later!
14. A cheap cashmere sweater is actually far less soft and comfortable than a better sweater.
15. Unless you are a football player, do not wear any letters or numbers related to your name.
16. For those under 45 years old, please don't put on your pipe too early, and don't wear that kind of shallow round fedora.
17. What is worse than wearing socks that do not cover the ankle is wearing checked socks that do not cover the ankle.
18. Do not wear white socks when matching formal clothes.
19. In any case, you need not have too many khakis, white cotton T-shirts or thick canvas tennis shoes. After all, there is only one Saturday a week.
20. The first routine of wearing clothes is to break all the routines -- including all the above.