Temperament is an inherent cultivation from spirit to behavior that is unique and cannot be learned or imitated. Some temperament is innate, but nurture is important. The elegant temperament is pleasing to the eye. How to cultivate a person's temperament? First of all, it is necessary to have a certain amount of knowledge. Pay attention to your own moral cultivation. The second is to pay attention to personal cultivation education. Develop good manners and habits. Pay attention to your own moral cultivation. Learn to deal with various problems and sharpen your personality charm. "We must withstand the test of ups and downs, be calm in times of urgency, seek victory steadily, properly handle problems, and be able to handle them with ease.". In short, temperament is a knowledge that is worth studying and learning by everyone.
The distribution of spiritual power is not controlled by appearance; A handsome man may not exude an aura of excitement and infatuation.
A man with an open mind, successful career, and courage; He is also a man of style, extraordinary conversation, leadership, and mystery. It is a trait that naturally exudes without resorting to any external factors.
Mysterious breath is one of the most important synthetic elements, along with other positive characteristics, which can create a charm and unpredictable divine power. This mystery and temptation are transformed into a powerful magnetic field that firmly holds the minds of men and women. Generally speaking, women desire mystery more than men because they prefer to seek excitement, adventure, and challenge in the emotional world. But men are different. Due to the different educational models they have experienced since childhood, they have shifted their needs to careers and arenas, rather than experiencing too much stimulation and excitement in their emotional lives. In fact, they have even been wary and guarded against the mysterious temptations of the opposite sex.
Men's temperament is verve, like the flame of a fire and the light of a lamp. It is a fine wine that lasts for a long time and makes you drunk when you sip it; Avantgarde is not masculinity, it's "weird smell". Rich men don't necessarily have temperament. "Material accumulation does not create a man's temperament. Such a man has more than enough copper odor and less emotional appeal, while less emotional appeal leads to insipidity.". A handsome man may not have temperament, but a man with temperament must be very handsome. A handsome appearance is beautiful, and a man with temperament is young, healthy, energetic, and radiant at all times. Having a masculine temperament is not an easy task. Without certain cultural background, cultivation level, and life experience, it is impossible to cook an intoxicating temperament.
Mannerism is taste. A man without taste, no matter how much you cultivate, can only be pale. A man with temperament is willing to learn, dabbling in literature, history, and philosophy. He occasionally watches popular movies, but his eyes are not limited to the plot, and he can see different things from them. A man who can make a woman fall in love with his inner temperament is the most masculine. Men's temperament, quiet as the pool water, moving as the ripples, listening to the sound of the waves, like smoke and mist, envelops us. Every step he takes, every stretch he reaches, is permeated with poetry and songs, as well as silent music. Talking with him can enlighten you in life. No matter what occasion, words are appropriate, laughter is charming, but love is persistent. It can calm you down, teach you to work hard, and feel the beauty and hope of life.
A man's temperament is a charm. Natural and unrestrained is the publicity of men's temperament. He loves himself and her people. Is the spring rain, moistening things silently; It is the gentle autumn wind that caresses your face. Embrace the world with a man's unique feelings and open mind. There is also the kindness, concern, and kindness of men. The most attractive thing for a man is generosity, while kindness is not affectation. It is to know the cold and the heat, to know the light and the heavy, to understand a woman's thoughts, to appreciate her joys and sorrows, and to gently touch a woman's tired heart with appropriate comfort. "Compassion for fragrance and treasure for jade, a loving gaze, and a smiling expression are always better than a thousand words.".
Mannerism is the meaning. It is mysterious, slow, touching, unpredictable, deeply rooted in the bone marrow, and makes people feel confused and mesmerized. It has no shape, no set point, it is the lure of moistening things silently, it is the beauty that looms and looms, it is the exploration that is yearned for day and night, it is wisdom. "Every move, every word, every smile, is perfect. It can be described as: a hero in a thousand horse armies, not much spring.". A refined and deep heart makes people daydream endlessly.
Men's temperament is affection. Masculinity is a lingering sentiment. Men with emotional appeal will also take care of their small home in a delicate and elegant manner. On weekends and holidays, they will wear casual clothes made of silk or brocade or silk, and do household chores at home, from curtains and tablecloths to bright and clean windows, vases and flowers, and wipe them clean and spotless. Men's temperament is still a style, a rhythm from the inside out. That oriental charm, open in the depths of time, does not fade with the polishing of time, and is always so enchanting, making all women infatuated.
Is it difficult to be a man with temperament?
Beauty can be born, but temperament is acquired cultivation. Let me summarize some tips for you.
1. Standing: Stand upright, lift your head up and chest up and tuck in your belly, don't lift your head up to the sky, don't straighten your chest out, and everything should be flat. This is the minimum standing posture, and no matter where and on any occasion, as long as you stand, you should maintain this shape, which will form a habit in the long run. "If you say no, and I can't stand the effect, then go home, with your heels, hips, shoulders, and back of your head against the wall, your hands vertically lowered, and your legs caged together in a standing position for half an hour. I don't believe you can't stand the effect every day.".
2. Sit: Sit in an elegant posture, keep your upper body upright, and don't tilt your legs up in the chair. If you're not used to it, use your breaks at work to exercise yourself.
3. Walk: First, use the words "standing" to walk, raise your head, straighten your chest, and tuck in your abdomen. Don't always lower your head and count your toes. "When walking on the road, treat the road as your home and stage, but it's not about being overbearing. It's about walking as if there were no one else, looking at you with indifference, stepping out of your own momentum, not rushing towards meteors, and not walking in fear of stepping on the ants on the road, either fast or slow, and being steady and secure.". "With both hands vertical, gently swing back and forth, not in a military posture, nor in a forward step. Be natural.".
4. Another thing to pay attention to in terms of appearance is clothing. It does not necessarily have to be a brand name, but it must be suitable for your age, figure, and personality. A good piece of clothing looks good on others, but it may not necessarily be suitable for you.
5. Now that you have the appearance, what you need is confidence. Confidence that you are the most beautiful and outstanding. Don't put it on your lips. You must be modest in life. Smart people always praise others. Also, don't advertise yourself online like this. The greater the hope you give, the greater the disappointment everyone will feel when they see you. Put it in your heart, radiate it from the inside out, and show it on your face.
6. When it comes to faces, talk about their facial expressions. Smile, remember to smile, don't be dumb, and don't let your laughter flutter. If you can't smile without showing your teeth, gently raise the corner of your mouth. The most important thing is your eyes. When listening to others or talking to them, be sure to look them in the eye. Don't look around. Remember that there is a book that says that eyes are a gate of the heart, so make good use of this gate to express your confidence.
Alright, everything is ready, no matter whether you are tall or short, or beautiful or ugly, give yourself a little confidence, believe that you are the most personalized, show your confidence, and add a touch of temperament to yourself.
I almost forgot the most important thing, that is, to have cultivation, to have connotation, and never be talked about behind your back. That person seems to have temperament, but his mouth is full of dirty words. Remember that a person with temperament, do not swear, which will destroy all your image. Temperament comes from the heart, so keep yourself a pure and kind heart.
（1） A measure of masculinity and beauty
1. Full of emotions
2. A dignified and generous manner
3. Dress neatly
4. Natural expression
5. Speak with discretion
6. Bold and humorous, fearless in the face of danger, unprepared to changes
7. Do things quickly and decisively, and do not procrastinate
8. Take humility as a virtue, do not rely on talent and pride, do not show off their identity and status, and do not speak ostentatiously.
9. Have a strong body shape and pay attention to physical fitness.
（2） Male demeanor type
1. Perseverance and fortitude
2. Wise and astute
3. Profound implication
4. Enthusiastic and unrestrained