In the process of growing up, girls' private parts have obvious changes. The same private parts are also very vulnerable to injury. Only through private care can they be healthy.
How do girls care for their private parts
1. Strengthen physical exercise and improve physical fitness.
2. In daily life, the quilt should be dried frequently and the room should be ventilated.
3. Menstrual sanitary napkins should be replaced frequently, and sanitary napkins with good ventilation should be selected. It is better not to cushion and change underwear.
4. The underwear is made of cotton, washed separately and basked in the sun. When patients with beriberi sleep, they should fix the order of quilt paving, and do not put the underwear on their feet.
5. Pay attention to pubic hygiene. When girls enter puberty, with the coming tide of menstruation and the secretion of leucorrhea, girls are often confused, confused and prone to adolescent vaginitis. Therefore, we should pay attention to the hygiene of the physiological day, use the sterilized tissue correctly, suntan the underwear in the sun, disinfect it with ultraviolet rays, wash the vulva with warm water before bathing and sleeping frequently, wipe the special stool for washing dishes from front to back, and clean it with toilet paper after urinating.
6. Reduce the use frequency of mats
Many women think that the cushion is sanitary and convenient to use, especially when there are many vaginal secretions before and after menstruation, many people choose to use the cushion. However, frequent use of mats is not good for women's health. The gum on the surface of the cushion has poor air permeability, and the private parts are airtight, which has become a hotbed for virus propagation. Therefore, if the cushion is not used, even if it is used, it should be replaced diligently to reduce the chance of pathogenic bacteria breeding.
These behaviors hurt me!
1. Wipe with wet towel
Some women like to wipe the vulva with a wet towel after urinating, thinking it is cleaner. In fact, when there is no condition to wash the vulva every day, wet wipes can be used appropriately, but not often. If the quality of the wet towel is unqualified, it will not only have no cleaning effect, but also bring new pathogenic bacteria to the wiping.
2. Excessive cleaning
There is no doubt that the vulva is cleaned with clean water every day, but women who pay too much attention to sanitation not only use clean water, but also often use cleaning products to clean the vulva and vagina. According to experts, the PH value of normal vagina is 3.3~4.4, which is the most difficult to breed pathogenic bacteria. Excessive cleaning can easily damage the pH value. When the PH value is lower than 3.3, it is easy to suffer from mycotic vaginitis, and when the PH value is higher than 4.4, it is easy to suffer from trichomonal vaginitis. She suggested that women should wash their vulva with clean water when taking a bath every day.