How can seminal vesiculitis be checked most accurately? What should we do to prevent seminal vesiculitis
Seminal vesiculitis is a common male disease, which will cause serious harm to men if not treated in time. Therefore, in case of seminal vesiculitis, please check and assist immediately.
How to check seminal vesiculitis
1. Perform B-ultrasound, abdominal plain film, ascending or descending urography, CT, cystoscopy, etc. to see if there is urinary obstruction, such as stones, tumors, bladder neck stenosis, bladder neck sclerosis, prostatic hyperplasia, urethral reflux, etc.
2. For patients with poor efficacy after antibiotic treatment, other pathogens such as mycoplasma, chlamydia and mold should be examined, and the treatment plan should be adjusted accordingly.
3. Try to avoid catheterization and urinary tract instrumental tests, because these tests are easy to cause infection.
4. Whether there are systemic diseases, such as diabetes, tuberculosis, severe liver disease, chronic kidney disease, chronic colitis, tumor, gamma globulin deficiency, etc. If there are these diseases, they should be treated at the same time.
5. Whether there are infectious lesions near the urethral orifice, such as pelvic inflammation, cervicitis, paraurethral prostatitis, perianal inflammation, prostatitis, etc., and should be treated promptly after finding the lesions.
What are the prevention and treatment measures for seminal vesiculitis?
1. Strengthen sports:
Exercise should be strengthened in daily life, physical fitness should be strengthened, upper respiratory tract infections such as colds should be avoided, dental caries should be treated in time, diarrhea should be prevented, infection in other parts of the body should be actively treated, and the body's disease resistance should be improved.
2. Not suitable for a long time:
It is not suitable to ride bicycles, bicycles and sit for a long time: office staff should stand up every 1-2 hours.
3. Light diet:
We should pay attention to food hygiene, do not drink alcohol (including beer), do not eat spicy and stimulating food, so as not to cause prostate blood, and male friends should also abstain from masturbation, control sexual life, no more than twice a week, and avoid sexual intercourse interruption.
4. Early diagnosis and treatment:
When male friends find ejaculation pain or blood sperm, they should think of the possibility of seminal vesiculitis and go to the hospital for examination in time to ensure timely diagnosis and treatment.
How to treat seminal vesiculitis
1. Local treatment
Warm water sitz bath (water temperature 42 ℃) and perineal hot compress to improve local blood circulation, help inflammation subside, avoid sitting for too long, prevent pelvic congestion, and treat seminal vesiculitis.