Usually, prostate pain is the clinical manifestation of prostatitis. Prostate pain mainly occurs in young people, but rarely in the elderly. The pain is mainly caused by perineum, scrotum, urethra and other reasons. Do you know how to prevent prostate pain?
How to prevent prostate pain
1. Stay away from alcohol
Many men are often used to drinking. Drinking makes the capillaries of the whole body congest, causing mild edema, and the prostate is no exception. There is muscle fiber connective tissue around the prostate, and the edema is mainly swelling in the inner gland, which is easy to infect prostate pain.
2. Participate in more activities
The office workers and drivers are people who sit for a long time. When sitting for a long time, the abdominal pressure increases the pressure of the prostate. At the same time, the prostate body is in a horizontal position, and the prostate part of the urethra and the opening are in the same plane position in the prostate tube. Therefore, there are bacteria in the urine, which is easy to retrograde into the prostate tube to cause inflammation.
3. Light diet
Spicy Hot Pot is also one of the reasons why men have prostate pain. For example, eating chili can stimulate the digestive tract, but it will lead to urinary tract congestion and constipation.
4. Drink more water
If you want to prevent prostate pain, you must drink more water. Lack of water in the body will lead to slight metabolic disorders, urine concentration, accumulation of harmful and toxic substances in urine, which is easy to flow into the prostate tube and cause harm. People who do not like drinking water are prone to suffer from prostate disease.
6 methods to ease prostate pain
1. Exercise moderately. Moderate exercise can relieve prostate pain. The best exercise method for moderate exercise is walking, not cycling. Because the seat oppresses the prostate, the condition worsens.
2. Drink more water. Drinking more water can help relieve the pain of prostate. Patients with prostatitis should drink more water and 2-3 liters of mineral water every day to increase urine and help discharge waste.
3. Eat pumpkin seeds. Eating more pumpkin seeds can help relieve prostate pain. Eat 30 grams of pumpkin seeds or take pumpkin seed capsules every day. The raw south melon seeds are rich in zinc, which is helpful for almost all prostate diseases.
4. Control sexual behavior. The control of sexual behavior can alleviate the pain of the prostate. If the prostate gland is infected or untimely, sexual behavior will make the problem more serious.