Sperm plays an extremely important role in male fertility, and its fertilization ability is related to the normal morphology of sperm. The more sperm in normal morphology, the stronger their fertility. However, in recent years, the incidence rate of sperm malformation has become higher and higher, which has seriously threatened the arduous mission of male offspring. There are many reasons for sperm abnormalities, and learning to prevent them is the key.
High sperm deformity rate can be improved by achieving six points
1. Actively engage in anti-inflammatory treatment. Diseases of the urinary and reproductive systems, such as prostatitis and urethritis, are one of the causes of male sperm abnormalities.
2. Quit smoking and drinking. Research has shown that alcohol is a type of gonadal toxin, and long-term addiction to alcohol can cause gonadal toxicity, seriously damaging the interstitial cells of male testes, and leading to sperm abnormalities. A large number of people believe that smoking can reduce sperm count.
3. Supplement zinc and sun elements. Medical advice suggests that men should consume sufficient amounts of zinc and selenium every day to improve sperm quality and reduce sperm abnormalities.
4. Maintain a good mindset and actively check the quality of sperm. The level of sperm deformity rate will inevitably affect the vitality and fertilization ability of sperm. It is necessary to actively conduct sperm quality checks in order to make corresponding countermeasures, which can effectively prevent the increase of sperm deformity rate.
5. Participate in more physical exercise. According to research, excessive obesity in men can easily lead to an increase in temperature in the groin, directly damaging the growth of sperm and leading to infertility. In addition, sitting for a long time without exercising is also not conducive to the growth and development of sperm, and it is necessary to exercise appropriately.
6. Avoid going to the sauna and steam bathroom. High temperature steam bath directly damages sperm and also inhibits sperm production.