Erectile dysfunction refers to male physiological dysfunction, which means that the male genitals can not erect or maintain erection or erection is not firm, so that it is difficult to carry out or maintain a satisfactory sexual life. It is called erectile dysfunction, or its English abbreviation "ED".
Causes of male erectile dysfunction
1. Neurogenic erectile dysfunction: the lesions of central and peripheral nerves can cause neurological reflex disorders of penis erection, including intracranial diseases, spinal cord injury, spinal cord diseases, and peripheral nerve dysfunction.
2. Endocrine erectile dysfunction: primary hypogonadism; Secondary hypogonadism; Hyperprolactinemia; Hyperthyroidism and hypothyroidism can affect the changes of sex hormones.
3. Drugs and other organic diseases: erectile dysfunction caused by drugs is common; Diseases of the reproductive organs themselves, such as hypospadias and hypospadias, can also lead to erectile dysfunction.
4. Psychogenic erectile dysfunction: ① Intrinsic mental factors. Jealous of intimacy, hate women, sexual guilt, lack of masculinity. ② Interpersonal factors. Such as inappropriate dependence, competition failure, long-term anger and resentment, chronic disease and life crisis of spouse, etc. ③ Experience-behavior factors: such as lack of sexual knowledge, wrong sexual experience, urgency of sexual behavior, external observation, etc.
5. Vascular erectile dysfunction: penile erection must have three aspects of vascular changes to complete. That is, under the action of nerve reflex, the artery expands actively and the blood flow of cavernous body increases; The cavernous sinus is loose, dilated and congested; The cavernous vein is passively compressed and actively contracted, and the resistance is increased; In addition, a normal white membrane is also needed. Any of these defects can cause penile erectile dysfunction, that is, vascular erectile dysfunction.
Health care for male erectile dysfunction
1. Vegetables: cabbage, cauliflower. Cabbage and cauliflower are rich in vitamin E, which can stimulate the secretion of hormones in the body and enhance sexual desire.
2. Fish: eel, cuttlefish, octopus, abalone, sea cucumber, etc. Eel has the effect of nourishing blood and qi, and can treat diseases such as fatigue, lumbago and impotence; Cuttlefish has the effect of replenishing qi and increasing morale, and can treat diseases such as swelling and pain of men's testicles; Octopus has the function of replenishing blood and replenishing qi, and can treat the deficiency of qi and blood; Abalone has the functions of nourishing yin and clearing heat, tonifying the liver and brightening the eyes, mainly treating yin deficiency of liver and kidney, bone steaming and heat exhaustion; Sea cucumber has the effects of tonifying the kidney and essence, nourishing yin and yang, nourishing blood and moistening dryness, and can improve male endocrine capacity and sexual function.
3. Dried fruits: peanut, sesame, peach kernel. Peanuts contain vitamin A, vitamin B6, vitamin E, vitamin K and other nutrients; Sesame has the effect of tonifying liver and kidney, benefiting blood essence, moistening intestines and dryness, and promoting lactation; Peach kernel can nourish the kidney and warm the lung, moisten the intestines and relieve constipation, and is effective in treating male erectile dysfunction.