Female pelvic inflammatory disease can be divided into two types. What methods can be used to prevent it
Osteitis is a common gynecological disease. There are many reasons for it. Do you know the symptoms of it? Let's investigate together.
Symptoms of pelvic inflammatory disease
1. Acute pelvic inflammatory disease
(1) Symptoms are characterized by acute onset, severe illness, and lower abdominal pain, fever, chills, headache, and loss of appetite.
The examination found that the patient had acute symptoms, high body temperature, fast heart rate, tense lower abdominal muscles, tenderness, and rebound pain. Pelvic examination: there is a large amount of purulent secretion in the vagina, obvious tenderness in the dome, tenderness, rebound pain in the uterus and bilateral appendages, or thickening of unilateral appendages.
Chronic osteodiscitis is characterized by disease and long course. Systemic symptoms are mostly not obvious, low fever, easy fatigue, accompanied by lower abdominal and low back pain, etc. During the examination, the uterus is often at the back, its activity is limited, and it is fixed by adhesion.
(2) Acute chronic pelvic inflammatory disease can be diagnosed according to the history, symptoms and signs. However, differential diagnosis must be made. The main differential diagnosis of acute periosteitis is acute appendicitis, ectopic pregnancy, ovarian cyst stem torsion and other chronic periosteitis. The main differential diagnosis is endometriosis and ovarian cancer.
2. Chronic pelvic inflammatory disease
The general symptoms are sometimes low fever and fatigue. Some patients have neurasthenic symptoms due to the long course of disease, such as insomnia, lethargy, and general discomfort. Lower abdominal distension, pain and lumbosacral pain are often aggravated after tiredness, sexual intercourse, and menstruation.
Because chronic inflammation causes pelvic congestion and excessive menstruation, menstrual disorders will occur when the ovarian function is damaged, and infertility will occur when the fallopian tube is stuck and blocked.
How to prevent pelvic inflammation
In fact, we can prevent the formation and deterioration of pelvic inflammatory disease from the source, but the premise is that we must adhere to preventive measures.
1. Health publicity during menstruation, pregnancy and puerperium.
2. Grasp obstetrics strictly. Gynecological surgery refers to preparation before operation, and pay attention to aseptic operation during operation, including artificial abortion, placement of intrauterine device, diagnostic curettage and other operations. Postoperative care should be taken to prevent infection.
3. Completely cure acute pelvic inflammatory disease and prevent chronic transformation.
4. Pay attention to the hygiene of the room when working.
In fact, many diseases of the reproductive system, such as balanitis, prostatitis, gonorrhea, syphilis, and condyloma acuminatum, can be transmitted to the other party through dirty sex, causing the other party to become ill and seriously affecting the quality of sexual life. Therefore, gynaecological experts in modern hospitals suggest that the following points should be paid attention to in daily sex: