Family conflicts and impotence may be related to mental stress and may also cause impotence
The word "content" has not appeared in advertisements and magazines, but for many male friends, we may not know what it means. In fact, many diseases in our daily life are caused by our little knowledge of it, so we do not pay attention to it. As time goes by, male impotence is a common male disease. It is recommended that male friends learn more about the relevant knowledge and pay more attention to it in daily life, and do a good job of preventing impotence in advance.
There are five causes of impotence
The specific causes of impotence are as follows:
1. Age factor: age is an indirect high-risk factor closely related to impotence. With age, the possibility of male erectile dysfunction increases. According to foreign reports, the prevalence of erectile dysfunction in men aged 20 to 30 years is 7%, and that in men aged 70 to 79 years is 57%.
2. Endocrine system diseases: Endocrine system diseases are another cause of impotence. Endocrine diseases have many names, among which pituitary damage, hypopituitarism, diabetes, hyperthyroidism, etc. are common diseases that cause impotence. In addition, there are hypothyroidism, craniopharyngioma, aneroidism, infantile disease, hyperprolactinemia, oral estrogen, feminized interstitial cell testicular tumor, etc.
3. Some diseases are mainly prostate and penis diseases, such as prostatitis, glans penis inflammation, gonococcal prostatitis, non-shower and other infectious diseases. These diseases cause dysfunction, and the probability of male impotence is more than 40%. In addition, cardiovascular diseases, endocrine diseases, chronic renal insufficiency, diabetes, ulcers and other diseases may also cause impotence.
4. Bad lifestyle or marital discord: such as smoking, alcohol abuse, drug abuse, these three bad lifestyles seriously affect male sexual function. According to research, the prevalence of erectile dysfunction in heroin addicts reached 32.2%. In addition, the disharmony between husband and wife can also cause impotence, because most male impotence is manifested as mental impotence, which is directly related to the disharmony between husband and wife. Couples have the same looks, different dreams, lack of emotional communication, mistrust, aversion, emotional incompatibility, penis erection and impotence.
5. Urogenital system disease and nervous system disease: male genitourinary system disease is closely related to cystectomy, prostatectomy with negative prostate, cavernous sclerosis of penis, phimosis, prostatitis, urethritis, testicular dysplasia, and can also cause impotence. Secondly, amyotrophic lateral sclerosis, myasthenia gravis, Parkinson's disease, spinal cord tumors, multiple myelosclerosis and other brain and spinal cord diseases, and peripheral neuritis can also have a certain degree of impotence.
Mental stress may also cause content
The content is male's disease, the content, male friends often suffer, is it possible that mental stress may cause the content?
1. Neurological diseases: tumor of hypothalamus and pituitary or other parts, local brain injury, such as localized epilepsy, cerebral hemorrhage and compression, spinal cord injury, spinal cord tumor, chronic alcoholism, multiple sclerosis, pelvic surgery, peripheral autonomic nerve injury, etc
2. Psychoneural factors: sexual psychological trauma in childhood, lack of sexual knowledge in newlyweds, psychological tension and anxiety, or bad habits of incompatibility between husband and wife, or disharmonious family relations, such as excessive masturbation, decreased penis sensitivity, mental tension, and heavy ideological burden
3. Endocrine diseases: diabetes, pituitary insufficiency, testicular injury, low function, hypothyroidism, hyperthyroidism, adrenal insufficiency and other causes of impotence.
What medicine can I take to treat impotence
Impotence is the most common disease among male diseases at present. Whether from the perspective of male health or from the perspective of male daily life, impotence will bring great harm and influence. Therefore, many patients with impotence do not attach importance to the treatment of impotence and are not active.
Western medicine treats impotence. According to clinical observation, the effective rate of drugs for male impotence is as high as 70% - 80%, but the curative effect is one-time, and the curative effect will disappear when the drug is exhausted.
Chinese medicine treats impotence. It mainly includes deer blood, deer antler, deer whip, morinda, ginseng, cooked ground, yam, cornus, cistanche, etc.
Chinese medicine and western medicine can treat male impotence, but their effects are different. Although the improvement of traditional Chinese medicine on male impotence is not as fast as that of western medicine, the curative effect is longer than that of western medicine, and the efficacy will not disappear immediately. In addition, the above drugs are applicable to almost everyone except adult males with special constitution.
There are various kinds of drugs used to treat impotence in life, but Chinese medicine is safe and has no side effects. In addition, there are many kinds of traditional Chinese medicine, and the selection of traditional Chinese medicine should also be cautious.
The prevention and treatment of this disease in traditional Chinese medicine emphasizes differential treatment and symptomatic treatment according to various types of constitution, not just yang drugs. Blind abuse of aphrodisiac may not cure impotence, but lead to other diseases. Therefore, don't take medicine indiscriminately, and consult a doctor to apply the medicine to the case.