1. The autumn diet should be less pungent and more acidic. According to the food attribute, eat less pungent to avoid aggravating dryness. Eat more nourishing yin and moistening lung food to help promote fluid production and quench thirst, so as to strengthen liver function, but not too much. Some people like to eat sour plum to quench thirst. In fact, sour plum is alkaline. Eating too much will affect gastrointestinal digestive function and cause ulcers. As for the spleen and stomach health care in autumn, we should eat more digestible food and less cold food such as lettuce salad.
2. It is easy to eat more apples in autumn. Apple is one of the four largest fruits in the world, with high nutritional value, rich in sugar, protein, fat, crude fiber, carrots, vitamins, iron, calcium, phosphorus, potassium, naringin, sorbitol, pectin, etc. Fruit acid can protect skin and help to treat acne and senile spots; Children often eat apples, which can promote brain development and enhance thinking and memory; People with hypertension often eat apples, which can lower blood pressure; People who have constipation often eat apples, which can moisten intestines and relieve constipation. Eating apples often can also prevent and fight cancer.
3. Lotus root is a seasonal vegetarian in autumn, which contains a lot of starch, protein, vitamin B, vitamin C, fat, carbohydrates, calcium, phosphorus, iron and other minerals. Traditional Chinese medicine believes that raw lotus root can cool blood and dissipate blood stasis, cooked food can nourish the heart and kidney, fill the deficiency of the five internal organs, strengthen muscles and bones, and nourish blood.
4. In autumn, it is better to combine "flat tonic" and "moist tonic". The so-called "flat tonic" is to choose the flat tonic with no obvious cold and warm nature. In addition, although yin and yang are relatively balanced in autumn, dryness is the main qi in autumn, and the lung is easily injured by dryness. When tonifying, attention should also be paid to "moistening", that is, nourishing yin, generating fluid, and moistening the lung. The method of combining "smoothing" and "moistening" should be adopted to achieve the purpose of nourishing yin and moistening the lung.
5. In autumn, it is advisable to do a good job of "bottom supplement", which is to harmonize the stomach. Most tonics are sweet and greasy, which is harmful to the stomach. Most of the people who need to be replenished have weak spleen and stomach and poor digestive function. Therefore, special attention should be paid to regulating the functions of the spleen and stomach when taking tonic, especially for those who are not compensated for deficiency, they should take drugs to strengthen the spleen and stomach, and digest qi before taking tonic, so that the spleen and stomach gradually adapt to tonic drugs.
6. The autumn diet should be easy to digest and less fatty, thick and spicy food. A light diet can clear heat, prevent heatstroke, relieve sweat, replenish fluid, and increase appetite. First, eat more fresh vegetables and fruits; Second, the staple food should be thin, such as mung bean Congee, lotus seed Congee, etc; Third, you can drink cool drinks properly, such as sour plum soup, chrysanthemum tea, etc; Fourth, drink some vinegar properly, which can not only produce saliva and appetizer, but also inhibit and kill bacteria and prevent intestinal infectious diseases.
7. In the early autumn season, many children are deficient in positive qi, and their physique is "often excess of yang and often insufficient of yin", which is easy to consume body fluid and cause symptoms such as heat, anorexia, fatigue, thirst, etc. In case of the above symptoms, it can be treated with heat-clearing and heat-relieving herbs. For example, watermelon green coat and mung bean are sweet and cold in nature, and have the effects of clearing heat and relieving heat, quenching thirst and eliminating irritation, and promoting water and fire; Lily is cool in nature, sweet and slightly bitter in taste, and has the effects of moistening the lung and relieving cough, nourishing yin and clearing heat, nourishing the heart and calming the nerves.
8. In autumn, we should adjust our diet to strengthen our physical strength. In autumn, the body absorbs more calories than it emits. Therefore, in autumn, we should not only eat more nutritious foods to strengthen our physique, but also be careful