Because there are many symptoms of prostatitis, it is easy to be confused with some other diseases. This requires us to understand the symptoms of prostatitis. Prostate disease has become a disease with great incidence rate in modern society. Because the symptoms of many diseases are complex, we must make correct diagnosis to find hidden dangers in the body, It is very necessary to create a good treatment environment for patients with safe treatment. What are the similar symptoms of prostatitis?
Easily confused symptoms of prostatitis
1. Acute pyelonephritis: It also manifests as acute chills, fever, and frequent, urgent, and painful urination. Usually, it also manifests as low back pain and soreness on the affected side; "Instead of suprapubic and perineal pain, there is no difficulty urinating.". The rectal digital examination showed no tenderness of the prostate, and the prostate fluid examination was normal.
2. Purulent kidney: It also manifests as acute chills, fever, and frequent, urgent, and painful urination. Also manifested as significant low back pain on the affected side; There was no pain in the pubic and perineal regions, no difficulty urinating, and no tenderness of the prostate during digital rectal examination. The prostate fluid test is normal.
3. Prostate abscess: It also manifests as acute chills and fever, accompanied by frequent urination, urgency, and pain in urination, and is the result of the development of acute prostatitis. Transrectal B-ultrasound and CT examination showed a fluid occupying lesion in the prostate. Puncture and aspiration of pus can provide a clear diagnosis.
4. Prostate cancer: Late stage also manifests as discomfort in urination, which can include frequent urination, urgency, and difficulty urinating. Digital examination of the rectum revealed a hard prostate with nodules; Serum PSA is significantly elevated. Transrectal B-ultrasound shows heterogeneous light masses in the prostate, and prostate biopsy can confirm the diagnosis.
5. Prostate tuberculosis: It also manifests as frequent urination, urgency, pain in urination, accompanied by urethral drip, and pain in the lower abdomen and perineum. Usually there is a history of tuberculosis in the urogenital system. Digital rectal examination can find irregular nodules in the prostate, and acid fast bacteria can be found in the prostatic fluid.
6. Prostatic hyperplasia: It also manifests as frequent urination with poor urination. It occurs mostly in elderly men and is characterized by poor urination. Digital rectal examination shows that the prostate gland is significantly enlarged, while the prostate fluid generally has no white blood cells.
7. Seminal vesiculitis: It also manifests as frequent urination, urgency, pain in urination, accompanied by urethral drip, and pain in the lower abdomen and perineum. There is often blood sperm, and examination of seminal vesicle fluid shows red and white cells.
8. Chronic cystitis: It also manifests as frequent urination, urgency, and pain in urination accompanied by pain in the lower abdomen and perineum. Both VBl and VB3 showed white blood cells and bacterial growth in culture, but the EPS test was normal.
Now that we know which symptoms of prostatitis are easily confused with other diseases, we can better detect the disease. Diseases in the male prostate are relatively concentrated, so high attention needs to be paid during the diagnosis and treatment process. Therefore, prostatitis diseases also have relatively obvious characteristics, requiring careful identification to correctly detect the disease and timely treatment, This is very important for patients.