Room is the most direct way to improve the relationship between husband and wife, but there are many problems in the room, and many people do not know the reason. Today, let's follow the editor to understand the causes of clitoral itching.
1. Semen allergy
Semen allergy is one of the important reasons for itching in women's private parts behind the room. What causes semen allergy? Because men's semen contains not only sperm, but also a variety of antigen substances, so if women are allergic. A series of allergic reactions easily occur after the room
For semen allergy, try the following methods
(1) If the symptoms are not serious, you can try many times. The body is highly likely to be immune to male semen, and the allergy symptoms gradually disappear
(2) If the symptoms are serious, affecting normal life
(3) When symptoms occur, it is not only the above two methods, but also to see a doctor immediately in a regular hospital, find the allergen and treat it symptomatically.
2. Allergies to condoms or topical contraceptives
Condoms and external contraceptives are chemicals, and some people will have allergic reactions to them.
Generally speaking, the symptoms will be itching in the private part, congestion in the vaginal mouth and wall, and increased secretion. If it is male, genital itching will occur, which will lead to glans congestion and erosion.
Please tell me how to deal with it
(1) Stop using condoms immediately and choose other contraceptive methods.
(2) Do not have sex within two weeks after treatment and recovery. In general, condoms cause allergic symptoms. The treatment time is about one week, and it can return to normal.
(3) When the private part is itchy, please do not hold it with your hands and do not use hot water or soap to wash it violently. Not only does it not relieve symptoms, but it will aggravate symptoms.
(4) Anti-allergic drugs can be taken under the guidance of a doctor to relieve it.
3. Leukorrhea allergy
When women have sex, they have more leucorrhea, which contains many antigenic substances. If the male is allergic to the constitution. Most of the symptoms are the same as the previous one
How to mitigate?
If a man is allergic to leucorrhea, he can try to wear a condom during sexual intercourse or take anti-allergic drugs for desensitization treatment before sexual intercourse.
4. Inflammation of female vagina