Does male smoking affect pregnancy? In fact, from the perspective of eugenics, it is recommended that men stop smoking. Otherwise, the quality of sperm will also affect the pregnancy ability of the lover. When preparing for pregnancy, a detailed physical examination must be carried out to find out whether there is any disease in the body. Many congenital diseases of the fetus are genetic income.
A large amount of male smoking will affect pregnant women, easily cause female abortion, fetal malformation, incomplete intellectual development, and cause chromosomal abnormalities. The greater the amount of smoking, the greater the impact of pregnancy. A large amount of smoking will reduce the blood flow of the penis, causing infertility and dysfunction.
Male smoking has the following effects on pregnancy:
1. Sperm abnormality: Nicotine has a fatal effect on male sperm, which may decline prematurely or fail to grow healthy sperm, and may also increase sperm abnormality rate.
2. Reduce the number of sperm: Smoking is an act of hurting people and hurting themselves. The nicotine, tar, dioxin and other harmful substances in cigarettes will enter the human body through the blood, killing the normal sperm in men, and greatly reducing the number of sperm.
3. Reduce the success rate of childbearing: low quality sperm is a typical manifestation of infertility. Many men cannot make their wives naturally pregnant after marriage, and often have to complete the dream of having a baby through various operations.
4. Improve the rate of fetal malformation: Men who smoke during childbirth and pregnancy will not only cause problems to the health of their families, but also significantly increase the rate of fetal malformation in the abdomen of their wives.
5. Decreasing sperm quality: The harm of smoking is also that nicotine will greatly reduce the activity of male sperm, hinder the normal growth and development of sperm, and cause the decline of sperm quality.