Some women believe that sudden vaginal bleeding occurs after amenorrhea, leading to menstruation. In fact, postmenopausal bleeding is mostly caused by insufficient estrogen secretion. We should also be vigilant against gynecological inflammation and gynecological tumors. We need to go to the hospital for further examination. Based on the reasons, we should take appropriate adjustment measures. We can improve symptoms through hormone therapy. During this period, we should rest more to avoid overwork. What should be done for postmenopausal women with bleeding?
What to do with postmenopausal bleeding
1. Hormonal medication regulation: Postmenopausal bleeding may be caused by insufficient estrogen secretion. The secretion level of estrogen in women's bodies will decrease after menopause, which can cause uterine bleeding. Hormonal medication can be used to regulate and supplement estrogen, which can effectively regulate the secretion level of estrogen in the body. However, it is important not to use drugs indiscriminately.
2. Dietary therapy adjustment: When women experience bleeding after amenorrhea, it is necessary to supplement estrogen, increase protein and iron intake, and effectively improve the condition of the uterus and ovaries through dietary therapy. Women after amenorrhea pay more attention to endocrine cooking and try not to eat sweets
3. Physical therapy cooking: If a woman experiences bleeding after amenorrhea, further examination is needed in the hospital. Physical therapy can control the amount of bleeding and effectively improve the condition of bleeding after amenorrhea. Long term bleeding after amenorrhea can easily cause secondary anemia, and corresponding measures should be taken as soon as possible to improve.
What to pay attention to when bleeding after amenorrhea
1. Pay attention to more rest: After amenorrhea, when bleeding, pay attention to more rest, adjust rest habits, avoid vigorous exercise, and exercise the body appropriately. However, if the bleeding is large, rest in bed and pay attention to proper care of private areas. Use warm water to clean private areas and reduce secretion irritation
2. Pay attention to a light diet: For bleeding after amenorrhea, pay attention to a reasonable diet, do not eat stimulating foods, do not eat heavy flavored foods, try to choose foods that have a nourishing effect on the body, increase the intake of iron, and also eat high-quality protein content foods to supplement the body's necessary nutrients
3. Pay attention to emotional regulation: Good emotions are beneficial for the treatment of diseases, as well as the health and tension of women's uterus and ovaries. Depression affects the recovery of the body and also affects the treatment of diseases. Pay attention to emotional regulation, timely alleviate mental stress, and maintain a good attitude towards life.