Men who have a bad habit of drinking and like to drink a lot for a long time are prone to prostate disease. Excessive drinking can do a lot of harm to men. Alcoholism is an important factor in the cause of prostatitis, because alcohol is a kind of drink with vasodilation, which will cause visceral congestion and aggravate the disease, and the prostate is no exception. Young and middle-aged people are prone to suffer from prostatitis if they drink for a long time or even have the habit of excessive drinking. Once suffering from prostatitis, even occasional drinking can easily cause recurrence or aggravation. Therefore, we should drink less, preferably not, and never drink too much.
1. Drink more water. Drinking more water will cause more urination. Urine with high concentration will stimulate the prostate, and long-term adverse stimulation is harmful to the prostate. Drinking more water can not only dilute blood, but also effectively dilute the concentration of urine.
2. Do not hold urine. Once the bladder is filled with urine, you should urinate. Holding urine is bad for the bladder and prostate. Before taking a long-distance bus, you should empty your urine before taking the bus. If you need to urinate urgently on the way, you should say hello to the driver, get off and urinate, don't hold your breath.
3. Temper your sex life. To prevent prostate hypertrophy, we should pay attention to it from the young age. The key is to have a moderate sex life, and not indulge or abstain. Frequent sexual life will make the prostate in hyperemia for a long time, and even cause prostate enlargement. Therefore, especially in the youth with strong sexual desire, pay attention to abstinence in sexual life, avoid repeated hyperemia of the prostate, and give the prostate time to fully recover and repair. Of course, excessive abstinence will cause fullness and discomfort, which is also harmful to the prostate.
4. Relax more. Life pressure may increase the chance of prostate enlargement. Clinically, when the pressure of life slows down, the symptoms of prostate will be relieved, so we should try to keep relaxed at ordinary times.
5. Take a warm bath. Taking a warm bath can relieve the tension between muscles and prostate, and relieve the discomfort symptoms. Frequent taking a warm bath is undoubtedly very beneficial for patients with prostate disease. If you use warm water to bathe your pudenda 1-2 times a day, you can also get good results.
6. Keep clean. The male scrotum is flexible and secretes more sweat. In addition, the vulva is poorly ventilated, so it is easy to hide dirt and dirt. Local bacteria often take advantage of this, which will lead to prostatitis, prostate hypertrophy, and decreased sexual function. If you do not pay attention in time, serious infection will occur. Therefore, cleaning the perineum is an important link in preventing prostatitis. In addition, it is necessary to wash the external genitalia every time you have a roommate.
7. Protect against cold. Don't sit on the cool stone for a long time, because the cold can make the sympathetic nerve excited, resulting in increased internal pressure of the urethra and causing reflux.
8. Avoid friction. Perineal friction will aggravate the symptoms of the prostate and make the patient obviously uncomfortable. In order to prevent local harmful friction, you should ride less bicycles, let alone bicycles or motorcycles for a long time or a long distance.
9. Try not to sit too long. Avoid playing mahjong, playing poker, watching TV, etc. for a long time. Desk workers or those who need to take a long-distance bus should get up and exercise their muscles and bones at regular intervals. In addition, cycling and other cross-riding actions will cause pressure on the prostate and lead to prostate congestion. Therefore, it is necessary to avoid cycling for a long time.