As winter approaches, the temperature suddenly drops, which can easily lead to the recurrence, high incidence, and multiple occurrences of prostate diseases. Cold weather is also one of the reasons for a high incidence of prostate diseases, as many people are too lazy to go to the bathroom in winter, especially when they are nestled in warm bedding and are willing to hold on. For this reason, experts remind male friends that winter can easily lead to prostate disease, and they should pay attention to nursing in daily life.
Cold weather makes the prostate prone to "tantrums"
"Male prostatitis is the most common disease in the urology department, and it is also one of the main diseases that affect male health." According to the chief physician of the prostate department of the hospital, there are obvious seasonal factors in the incidence of prostate diseases. As the weather turns cold, the human sympathetic nerve excitability increases, and the prostate gland shrinks, and the glandular ducts and blood vessels expand, resulting in chronic congestion, which increases the internal pressure of the urethra, and can cause reflux in serious cases. The change of urethral condition will aggravate the accumulation of prostatic fluid, leading to the onset of prostate disease, with frequent, urgent, painful urination, perineum, testicular pain and other symptoms.
It is reported that last week there was a patient who developed symptoms such as frequent urination, urgency, and pain, accompanied by low back pain. After undergoing an examination, it was found that he had acute prostatitis. Originally, due to the recent cold weather, I felt like urinating until dawn in the middle of the night. It was this behavior that made him sick. Although it has not yet entered the true meaning of "severe cold", the sudden drop in temperature has made holding urine and falling asleep one of the important reasons for the high incidence of prostatitis.
The 'computer generation' is prone to prostatitis
It is reported that in recent years, the onset age of prostatitis has significantly advanced, with a significant increase in the population aged 20-30. Among them, about 40% are "computer enthusiasts" and high school students with heavy homework. Experts suggest that "computer enthusiasts" should regularly stand up and exercise, while also engaging in appropriate physical activities such as running, playing ball games, and doing exercises to prevent the occurrence of prostatitis.
In recent years, a special discovery has been that drivers account for a large proportion of patients with chronic prostatitis and are difficult to cure. Long sitting slows down blood circulation, directly leading to congestion of the perineum and prostate, which is the main reason why drivers are prone to prostatitis. Experts suggest that drivers should exercise appropriately in their spare time and change their positions in a timely manner. Before going to bed at night, using a warm water sitz bath can improve the local congestion of the prostate.
Cyclists who do not pay attention to their methods can sometimes cause health damage, the most common of which is prostatitis. Incorrect cycling posture, especially when the front of the seat is high, causing the rider's center of gravity to lean back, or when the road is rough and bumpy, causing serious bumps during driving, can easily stimulate the perineum, causing prostate congestion, swelling, and damage, leading to prostatitis.
Adhere to the Eight Principles to Keep You Safe in Autumn and Winter
In order to avoid the high incidence and recurrence of prostate diseases in the autumn and winter seasons, experts have proposed eight principles to ensure that you are safe and sound in both seasons.
1. Strengthen exercise. If the weather turns cold, it's even more important to adhere to appropriate physical exercise.
2. Timely supplement nutrition in diet. Trace element zinc can increase the anti infective effect of the prostate.
3. Avoid prolonged sitting. Men who frequently sit for a long time have a heavier burden on the prostate gland, so men should try to avoid sitting for a long time.
4. Couple life should be moderate. Moderate marital life not only promotes marital relationships, but also benefits male prostate health.
5. Local insulation should be in place. Some men who pursue fashion often wear less in order to achieve good physical effects and neglect the warmth of the prostate, which can easily trigger prostate disease or worsen the original condition. Maintaining a warm environment locally can reduce the pressure inside the prostate and spermatic cord, relax smooth muscle fibers, reduce outlet resistance, and ensure smooth drainage of the prostate.
6. Quit smoking, drinking, and spicy food. Alcohol, chili and other foods, as well as smoking, all have a stimulating effect on the prostate and urethra, causing temporary discomfort in the perineum, as well as congestion and edema of the prostate and bladder neck, resulting in a decrease in prostate resistance.
7. When urinating urgently, do not "endure". When urinating urgently, it is easy to tolerate it, which can easily cause urine reflux, harm the kidneys and ureters, and even cause renal failure.
8. Drink more water. After the weather turns cold, many people's water intake decreases, which can lead to concentrated urine and reduced urination frequency, which has adverse effects on the prostate and other organs.