Vulvar cancer is a serious gynecological disease and a malignant tumor that we should pay attention to. After falling ill, it is necessary to immediately undergo examination and treatment, especially to understand the factors of illness.
Can vulvar cancer be contagious?
1. In clinical practice, vulvar cancer mainly manifests as itching of the vulva, sometimes accompanied by symptoms such as burning and pain. The affected area has rough skin, as thick as moss, with scratches, and sometimes dry cracks. Local pigmentation decreases, and the labia majora and labia minora generally turn white. Mild atrophy of the external genitalia, severe atrophy and adhesions of the penis and labia minora, partial or complete disappearance of the labia minora, followed by combined contraction, narrowing of the vaginal opening, loss of elasticity, and even affecting urination and sexual activity.
2. Traditional Chinese medicine refers to vulvar cancer as Yin moss, Yin sores, Yin erosion, and Yin pain. Female vulvar cancer is a precancerous lesion that is often caused by the invasion of the external genitalia by the dampness and heat of the liver meridian, or the inability of blood essence to nourish the external genitalia, such as blood deficiency, liver and kidney yin deficiency, and kidney yang deficiency.
3. Vulvar cancer is not caused by bacterial and viral infections, is not contagious, and is not a sexually transmitted disease. But vulvar cancer can cause significant itching in the patient's vulva, affecting work emotions, normal communication with others, and seriously affecting marital life.
The causes of vulvar cancer in women
1. Due to changes in people's dietary structure and lifestyle habits, the current human body undergoes acidification, leading to acidic constitution, damage to peripheral nerves, decreased immunity, and infection with papillomavirus. This virus infection can cause vulvar cancer and its precancerous lesions.
2. Epithelial dystrophy of the vulva combined with epithelial dysplasia, known as leukoplakia of the vulva, is considered a precancerous lesion, some of which can develop into cancer.
3. Acidic constitution causes chronic vulvar nutritional disorders, persistent vulvar stiffness, and difficulty in healing vulvar ulcers.
4. Physique acidification causes premature menopause, endocrine disorders, and the incidence rate of vulvar cancer is high; In short, fluid acidification has caused many gynecological diseases, providing a necessary living environment for the growth of cancer cells.
5. According to statistics, patients with vulvar cancer experience menopause 3-5 years earlier than ordinary women, and premature menopause can also lead to vulvar cancer.
6. Some women may experience poor hygiene or improper washing of the external genitalia, resulting in long-term accumulation of smegma between the lips, which may become a chronic irritation that can cause cancer.