The appearance of the uterine septum is particularly troublesome for many women and poses a serious threat to fertility. Treatment is mainly focused on surgery, which is also the most effective treatment method, and postoperative care must be paid attention to.
Can the uterine mediastinum be cured?
At present, the most effective method for treating the uterine mediastinum is the combination of hysteroscopy and mediastinal knife separation surgery. This is under laparoscopic monitoring, using cold shear to cut the mediastinum laterally under direct hysteroscopy. The uterine diameter is immediately shortened, and the saddle shape disappears. The biological anti adhesive membrane and our professional research technology biological anti adhesive pear shaped stent are placed to prevent adhesion, with a high cure rate. Maximize the protection of the uterus, protect fertility, and do not affect natural pregnancy after surgery. After surgery, effective anti adhesion methods are used to prevent postoperative adhesions. It has achieved good therapeutic effects in clinical practice.
Treatment methods for uterine mediastinum
1. The cold scissors separation method under hysteroscopy and mediastinal surgery avoid the disadvantage of traditional surgery with more bleeding. Special techniques are used, resulting in less postoperative bleeding, less trauma, short recovery time, and less adhesion formation. Especially cold scissors maximize the protection of the uterus, protect fertility, and do not affect natural pregnancy after surgery. More than 90% of the uterine cavity morphology has returned to normal. The successful delivery rate of re pregnancy is over 85%. Effective anti adhesion methods are used after hysterectomy to prevent postoperative adhesions.
2. The traditional method of treating the uterine mediastinum leaves scars on the uterus and abdominal wall, with large wounds, long recovery time, and even causing uterine adhesions, which has a certain impact on future pregnancy. Moreover, it requires several years of contraception to conceive and requires a cesarean section.
3. The best treatment measure is to cut the mediastinum with a cold instrument and plasma needle under hysteroscopy. Without cutting the mediastinum, it can cause scar contracture and expand the uterine cavity. Under laparoscopic monitoring, it is safer and more accurate. After surgery, a biological protective film is inserted. In addition, the large mediastinum does not require a single arrival, and multiple surgeries can be performed to avoid overcorrection. Excessive scar formation at the uterine floor can actually affect pregnancy.
Postoperative care of uterine mediastinum
1. After surgery on the uterine septum, immediate recovery can be achieved, and dietary timing should not be too early. For non gastrointestinal surgery patients, they should generally eat nutritious and easily digestible food 6 hours after surgery.
2. After uterine mediastinal surgery, eat more liquid or semi liquid foods to aid digestion, such as lotus root powder, orange juice, etc. Choose lean meat and fresh fish to cook soup, ensure nutrition, increase appetite, and immediately recover the patient.