What are the effects of potatoes on syphilis, diet precautions for syphilis, and what are the effects of potatoes on syphilis, and what are the details that need attention? Please read the detailed analysis of the following articles.
In order to help syphilis patients get rid of the disease as soon as possible, people with syphilis should pay special attention to diet, because bad diet will aggravate the disease. What are the common precautions for syphilis diet? Talk about common syphilis diet precautions.
Generally speaking, the common diet precautions for syphilis are
1. Eat foods containing vitamin B2. In the diet of syphilis, it is also effective to eat foods rich in vitamin B2 and vitamin C for seborrheic alopecia.
2. Eat foods containing vitamin B6. Vitamin B6 plays an important role in regulating the synthesis of fat and fatty acid, inhibiting the secretion of sebum, and stimulating hair regeneration. Foods rich in vitamin B6 include potatoes, broad beans, herring, oranges, sesame, etc.
3. Syphilis diet should eat more food rich in vitamin a. For example, carrots, spinach, Chinese cabbage, leeks, amaranth, broccoli, water spinach, mustard, mustard, loucao, Malantou, goldenrod, fennel, mustard, mustard, apricot, etc.
4. Do not eat high-energy and stimulating food. The diet of syphilis should eat less animal fat, sweet food and spicy food.
5. Smoking and alcohol are prohibited. Tobacco and alcohol are harmful to the body and have a certain promoting effect on the onset of syphilis. We should pay more attention to them.
The above is the introduction of common syphilis diet precautions. I hope you can understand.