Pelvic inflammatory disease is a disease that we must pay attention to, and its occurrence has a serious impact on women. After we fall ill, we must treat it reasonably, and care during treatment is also important.
Can pelvic inflammatory disease affect pregnancy
Pelvic inflammatory disease may induce obstruction or atresia of the patient's fallopian tubes, affecting the fertilization effect, and may lead to the occurrence of infertility in the patient. At present, the possibility of pelvic inflammatory disease leading to blocked fallopian tubes is increasing. Endometrial inflammation caused by pelvic inflammatory disease can also spread upwards, leading to the occurrence of endometritis in the fallopian tubes, leading to interstitial congestion, edema, white blood cell immersion, and in severe cases, blockage or degenerative deformation of the fallopian tubes. In addition, pelvic inflammation alters the acid-base environment in the vagina, dilutes semen, weakens sperm permeability and vitality, and causes infertility.
Treatment of osteodiscitis
1. Drug treatment: Acute discitis is mainly treated using this method, which can be achieved through various methods such as intravenous drip, oral medication, and intramuscular injection. When using medication, attention should be paid to the combination of spectral antibiotics and anti anaerobic drugs, and a foot treatment course should be given. At the same time, it can also be treated with traditional Chinese medicine, with better therapeutic effects.
2. Surgical treatment: Patients who are eligible for this method include hydrosalpinx and cysts, as well as patients with small infection but recurrent inflammation. The purpose of the surgery is to completely cure and eliminate the lesion without leaving any chance of recurrence, so the surgery is appendectomy or salpingectomy. If the surgical target is a young woman, the ovarian function is generally preserved. For patients with chronic pelvic inflammatory disease, only one treatment method is not effective, and comprehensive treatment methods should be adopted.
3. Physical therapy: mainly through physical stimulation to increase blood circulation, improve tissue nutritional conditions, accelerate metabolism, and help absorb and eliminate inflammation. Generally speaking, the formation of benign stimuli using warm physical methods can be achieved through medical facilities, such as short and ultra short waves, ion penetration, and traditional Chinese medicine, as well as traditional Chinese medicine packages for collapse treatment.
4. Psychological therapy: eliminate the anxiety of patients with anxiety, have confidence in treatment, absorb more nutrients, and strengthen the combination of work and rest to improve immunity.
Dietary therapy for pelvic inflammatory disease
1. Longan Congee: 60g longan, 100g japonica rice, less sugar. Cut Astragalus membranaceus into thin slices and wash the japonica rice thoroughly. Put Huangqi into a pot, add an appropriate amount of water, bring to a boil over medium heat, remove any residue, and extract the medicinal juice. Put the japonica rice into the pot, add the medicine juice, some water, mix it with the fire, and cook it gently until the rice is rotten into Congee. Twice a day, once in the morning and once in the evening.