Many male friends who have been married for many years and have not had children are diagnosed with azoospermia at the hospital, which affects their fertility. Men should develop good personal hygiene habits in daily life to prevent various infectious diseases that harm their fertility, such as mumps and sexually transmitted diseases. At the same time, can we prevent azoospermia by changing some bad habits such as smoking and drinking to avoid damage to sperm?
Causes of azoospermia
This condition is related to factors such as impaired reproductive function, varicocele, inflammation of the seminal vesicle, prostate, and epididymis, as well as poor overall nutritional status, vitamin A and E deficiency. These pathogenic factors can all cause poor growth and development of sperm, leading to azoospermia. And it is believed that factors such as dysfunction of spermatogenesis, inflammation of accessory gonads, varicocele, cryptorchidism, and high local temperature of the testes can all increase the number of dead sperm.
The best prevention method for azoospermia
1. Vaccination should be administered on time and good personal hygiene habits should be developed to prevent various infectious diseases that harm male fertility, such as mumps and sexually transmitted diseases.
2. If you frequently come into contact with radioactive substances, high temperatures, and toxins, you must strictly follow the operating regulations and protective regulations when operating. Do not be careless. If you want to have children in the near future, it is best to leave such work for six months before giving birth.
3. To master a certain level of sexual knowledge, understand male physiological characteristics and health knowledge. If you find testicular changes that are different from usual, such as swelling, hardening, unevenness, pain, etc., it is necessary to promptly diagnose and treat.
4. Attention should be paid to pre marital physical examinations, early detection of abnormalities can avoid post marital pain. After marriage, it is important to regularly communicate with your wife about sexual issues, cooperate with each other, and understand each other. This way, many mental impotence or premature ejaculation can be avoided.
5. The testicle is a very delicate organ, and its optimal working temperature is about 1 degree lower than the human body temperature. If the temperature is high, it will affect the production of sperm. Therefore, any factors that can increase the testicular temperature should be avoided, such as long-term cycling, hot baths, wearing jeans, etc.
6. Change bad habits, quit smoking and drinking, don't eat too greasy things, otherwise it will affect your libido; In addition, it is important to avoid contact with toxic substances in daily life, such as clothes taken from dry cleaners that need to be left for a few days before wearing, as dry cleaners can affect male sexual function.
99 Health Network Warm Reminder: Sperm is very important for men, and they should start from details in daily life to protect their sperm. Especially for male friends who want to have children, a healthy sperm is crucial for embryo formation. If patients have already experienced infertility, they should promptly seek examination and treatment at a reputable men's hospital.