Can mammary gland hyperplasia be eradicated? Three therapies are recommended for the treatment of breast hyperplasia
Breast hyperplasia is a common breast disease in women. Breast hyperplasia does not require special treatment, but patients go to the hospital regularly to check the breast every year to avoid the problem of malignant lesions. When patients with breast hyperplasia have pain, they can take medicine to relieve, and properly care of the breast
Can hyperplasia of mammary gland be eradicated
1. Breast hyperplasia is a common gynecological disease. Breast hyperplasia can be treated with medication, which can effectively relieve the pain caused by breast hyperplasia. Breast hyperplasia does not require special treatment, and this disease generally does not cause great harm to the body, but it is necessary to go to the hospital regularly for breast examination every year.
2. Patients with hyperplasia of mammary gland can play the role of dredging the meridians through hot compress and massage. While effectively relieving local pain, they should correctly select underwear, try to choose bras of appropriate size, and do not wear underwear that is too tight. Otherwise, it will hurt the breast.
3. Patients with breast hyperplasia can consider medication, and can be cured through correct treatment. However, measures should be taken to prevent recurrence of breast hyperplasia, try to adjust the hormone level in the body, and avoid excessive estrogen secretion. Otherwise, it will stimulate women's breasts and easily lead to recurrence of breast hyperplasia.
Three treatment methods are recommended to treat hyperplasia
1. Medicine and vinegar therapy: supplement fat, centipede and vinegar, seal and soak these materials for half a month, use cotton sticks to apply medicine 3 to 5 times a day, with the effect of dispersing nodules, effectively relieve the pain of hyperplasia of mammary glands, and promote the local blood circulation speed.
2. Drug treatment: mirabilite, raw nanxing, and honeycomb. Study these drugs into details, mix them into a paste with vaseline, and apply them on the hyperplasia of mammary glands. It has the effect of activating blood circulation, clearing collaterals, and eliminating swelling and nodules. Try to do a good job in breast health care, and pay attention to the regulation of endocrine and estrogen.
3. External treatment of traditional Chinese patent medicines and simple preparations: a proper amount of Jinhuang powder is studied, and then it is slightly adjusted with Vaseline. It is applied to the hyperplasia of breast every day for 2 weeks. It can promote blood circulation, dredge collaterals, reduce swelling and disperse knots. There are various treatment methods for hyperplasia of breast. Patients with hyperplasia of breast should take their own treatment methods according to their conditions. Traditional Chinese medicine has good effect on hyperplasia of breast.
Can mammary gland hyperplasia be eradicated? Breast hyperplasia can be cured, but we must choose scientific and formal treatment methods. Generally, breast hyperplasia does not need special treatment. For patients with severe disease, it is best to take the correct treatment plan. The treatment of breast hyperplasia with traditional Chinese medicine can effectively improve the symptoms of breast hyperplasia and try to take measures to prevent recurrence.