Menstruation is a monthly physiological reaction and an abnormal condition for every woman, with low menstrual flow being one of them. We should pay attention to the impact on the body and actively cook when it occurs.
The harm of low menstrual flow
1. Gynecological inflammation: Irregular menstruation poses a serious threat to women's health. For example, menstrual arthritis, hazy rash, menstrual toothache, menstrual asthma, endometrial displacement, cervicitis, etc.
2. Causing Headache: Headache is a common disease with a higher incidence rate than men, and is related to the unique physiological characteristics of women. Epidemiological survey results show that menstrual related headaches account for about 20% of female headaches.
3. Infertility: Irregular menstruation in women is a direct cause of infertility.
4. Skin problems: These spots and acne are not something that cosmetics can solve, but rather a reflection of physical lesions, especially external manifestations of menstrual irregularities, cancer, liver cirrhosis, and other diseases. If not diagnosed early, it will not only affect beauty, but also affect health.
Regulation of low menstrual flow
1. Maintaining sufficient sleep: "Women are blood oriented and liver is innate," nourishing liver blood is crucial for women. Insufficient liver blood, reduced menstrual flow, rough, dark, spotted, and acne prone skin. Many women want to know what to eat to nourish the liver and blood, but in fact, what nourishes the liver and blood most is not food, but sleep. Sleep before 11 pm to nourish liver blood.
2. Adjust your mood: Adjust your own mood. Sometimes, psychological pressure can lead to negative emotions such as mental setbacks and high pressure, which can lead to menstrual abnormalities. Therefore, female friends must adjust their mentality and maintain a good attitude.
3. Don't be too tired: It's best not to overwork yourself during menstruation. Excessive physical fatigue can affect the function of body organs and also affect metabolism. It is best for female friends to maintain a leisure life and relax their physical and mental fatigue during their menstrual period
4. Pay attention to diet: About a week before menstruation, women should avoid cold, spicy and stimulating foods, drink plenty of water, and consume foods rich in fiber to ensure smooth bowel movements. During menstruation, brown sugar water regulates the body.
5. Pay attention to insulation: In addition to avoiding raw and cold foods, women with low menstrual periods are advised not to come into contact with cold water, especially during physiological days when taking cold baths. When sitting in an air-conditioned room, it is best to wear a thin blanket and pay attention to insulation to avoid catching a cold.