Many congenital diseases and injuries, including chronic health problems, unhealthy lifestyles, and various other factors, including living environment, food, medication, and lifestyle habits, are important causes of male infertility. By treating male patients, their spouses, or both at the same time, a considerable portion of male infertility can be treated. However, some people believe in some folk remedies for treating infertility, leading to increasingly serious consequences.
Ancestral secret formula for treating infertility?
It is undeniable that some formulas have certain effects on male infertility caused by certain reasons. However, without distinguishing and analyzing the cause of infertility, all patients should use this formula and drug, and promise to treat it all. This approach is obviously unscientific.
Congenital testicular dysplasia azoospermia, congenital vas deferens deficiency azoospermia, and other infertility, no matter what medication you take or how long you take, are useless. They will not cure the patient and will not allow them to have a child, but also waste a lot of hard money in vain. Especially beware of doctors who confuse themselves, make their own therapies mysterious, regard themselves as divine doctors, and speak up for your treatment.
To treat infertility, it is necessary to identify the root cause and treat it with "root" therapy
The causes of male infertility are complex, and many diseases or factors can lead to infertility. To treat infertility, it is necessary to identify the root cause and treat it.
1. Vas deferens: vas deferens problems can be examined using exclusion method during examination, that is, if the cause of all problems cannot be found after examination, it must be a vas deferens problem. Surgical treatment is also the main method.
2. Sexual dysfunction: The best treatment for this type of cause is to treat erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation, which are currently mainly treated with medication.
3. Reproductive infection: An effective method is to treat the affected area in a timely manner. Generally speaking, antibiotic treatment is commonly used for reproductive inflammatory infections. For severe cases such as prostatitis and prostate cyst diseases, surgical treatment can be used. This type of disease has good results in early treatment. After the inflammatory disease is cured, sperm will no longer be threatened by inflammatory bacteria along the way from the seminiferous tube, and the problem of infertility will naturally be solved.
4. Varicocele: The treatment method for varicocele is mainly surgery, and with years of development, this surgery has become very mature.
5. Testicular abnormalities: Surgical treatment is mainly used for testicular abnormalities, such as cryptorchidism, which can be treated with traction surgery under the testicles.