Prostatitis is a common disease in urology, and ranks first among male patients under 50 years of age in urology. For those who are prone to prostatitis, first of all, men who smoke are prone to prostatitis.
A man who smokes for a long time is very easy to get prostatitis. Many men really can't stop smoking. They can't stop smoking after several times. It is very annoying. But what makes them more distressed is that smoking can not only cause lung cancer and stomach cancer, but also affect the prostate.
The study found that nicotine, tar, nitrosamines, carbon monoxide and other toxic substances in cigarettes can not only directly poison the prostate tissue, but also interfere with the nerve function of the blood vessels, affect the blood circulation of the prostate, and aggravate the congestion of the prostate. Data show that men who smoke for a long time are five times more likely to develop prostate hypertrophy and chronic prostatitis after the age of 40 than non-smokers.
Secondly, alcohol is also the culprit of men suffering from prostatitis
Men who have a bad habit of drinking and like to drink a lot for a long time are prone to prostatitis. Excessive drinking can do a lot of harm to men. Alcoholism is an important factor in the cause of prostatitis, because alcohol is a kind of drink with vasodilation, which will cause visceral congestion and aggravate the disease, and the prostate is no exception.
Young and middle-aged people are prone to suffer from prostatitis if they drink for a long time or even have the habit of excessive drinking. Once suffering from prostatitis, even occasional drinking can easily cause recurrence or aggravation. Therefore, we should drink less, preferably not, and never drink too much.
Also, men who like spicy food are prone to prostatitis
Men who like spicy food are most common in the south, which is determined by the climate. Most patients with chronic prostatitis in the north have the habit of spicy food. However, pungent and pungent foods such as scallions, raw garlic, chili peppers and pepper have a stimulating effect on the prostate and urethra. After eating, it is easy to cause the expansion and edema of prostate blood vessels or reduce the resistance of the prostate, and it is conducive to the growth and reproduction of large numbers of prostate resident bacteria, which can induce acute prostatitis, or aggravate the symptoms of chronic prostatitis.
Patients are often able to control spicy food when the symptoms are severe, but relapse when the symptoms are relieved, which is also an important reason for the persistence of prostatitis. Therefore, cooking should be done by steaming and boiling. The taste should be light and spicy.
Finally, men who do not love sports are also prone to prostatitis
If a man seldom exercises and likes to sit for a long time, such a lazy man is also prone to prostatitis. We know that men still take part in some physical exercises more or less when they are young, but after about 40 years old, they will take less exercise because of work, entertainment and other reasons.
Sitting for a long time has almost become a common disease in this age group, and sitting for a long time will directly oppress the prostate, leading to prostate congestion, and thus induce prostatitis. So some jogging and jumping exercises are good for the prostate.
1. Check whether the foreskin is too long. If the foreskin is too long, circumcision should be performed as soon as possible to prevent bacteria from hiding and entering the prostate through the urethra.
2. Pay attention to personal hygiene, maintain local cleanliness, urinate and clean external genitals in time after each rooming.
3. Timely remove the chronic infection focus in other parts of the body to prevent bacteria from entering the prostate from the blood.
4. Establish a correct concept, regulate the life of husband and wife, avoid prostate congestion caused by excessive frequency, and also avoid long-term abstinence.
5. Drink more water and do not hold urine to keep the urinary tract unblocked and facilitate the discharge of prostate secretion.
6. Avoid damp and cold, do not wear tights, wear less jeans, and choose more breathable cotton underwear.
7. Take a seat and drive for a long time to avoid blood flow obstruction of prostate.
8. Develop good living habits, do not smoke and drink less.
9. Eat less fried food and high-fat food in the diet, eat more fresh fruits and vegetables and raw nuts containing natural unsaturated fatty acids, such as sunflower seeds, sesame seeds, etc. It is recommended to eat foods with high zinc content such as apples.
10. Proper exercise, such as shadowboxing and walking, can improve the blood circulation of prostate tissue, and also enhance the body's immunity.