Doctors from the Kunlun Urological Hospital in Shenzhen said that chronic prostatitis is a very confusing disease with a very high incidence rate (4%~25%). Nearly 50% of men will experience the effects of prostatitis symptoms at some point in their lives. Because its etiology, pathological changes and clinical symptoms are complex and diverse, and have a certain impact on the sexual and reproductive functions of men, it has seriously affected the quality of life of patients, and made their mental and physical suffering greatly.
[Common symptoms of chronic prostatitis]
1. Local discomfort symptoms: such as the discomfort of falling and swelling of the posterior urethra, perineum and anus, and the pain of squatting, defecating and sitting on the chair and stool for a long time.
2. Urethral irritation: bladder and urinary tract irritation may occur, such as frequent urination, urethral burning and pain during urination, and radiation to the penis head. In the morning, there are white secretions such as mucus at the urethral orifice, and sometimes there is a feeling of urination difficulty.
3. Radiation pain: The pain of chronic prostatitis is not only limited to the urethra and perineum, but also radiates to its vicinity. Lumbar pain is more common. In addition, the penis, spermatic cord, testicular scrotum, lower abdomen, groin area (thigh root), thigh, rectum and other places can be affected.
4. Sexual dysfunction: patients with chronic prostatitis who do not recover for a long time can cause hypolibido and ejaculation pain, premature ejaculation, and affect the quality of semen. After urination or defecation, they can also appear white at the mouth of the urethra, and can appear blood sperm when combined with seminal vesiculitis.
5. Other symptoms: chronic prostatitis can be combined with neurasthenia, showing fatigue, dizziness, insomnia, etc. Prolonged prostatitis can even cause allergic reactions in the body, such as conjunctivitis and arthritis.